Chapter one

Lucy's POV

My name is Lucy Heartfilia. I am 23 years old. My life is pretty normal, except for one thing. I've been in an abusive relationship for 2 1/2 years. His name is Sting. I started dating him 3 years after high school, and boy was that a mistake. Now, you might be thinking, 'Why don't you just leave him?' You see, it's not that easy.

Sting is a very toxic and abusive person.  But he's also a very manipulative one. I've tried leaving him over 7 times already, but he always convinces me to stay somehow. Whether that's threatening to hurt or kill himself or kill me. I have called the police on him many times before as well, however he always seems to get out of it.

Today, after a beating from him, he left home to go bang with some girls, so it gave me a chance to get out of the house for once. I used makeup to cover my bruises and cuts and got a little dressed up to go out to the club.

I didn't get too dressed up, as I didn't want to draw a lot of attention towards myself. Once I was ready, I got a cab so if I got drunk I wouldn't get in an accident and headed off. Once I arrived I paid the uber and went inside. I found a seat at bar and sat down, minding my own business. The bartender came up to me and asked if he could get me anything. I wanted to drowned my sorrows away and just forget I have problems in my life.

I asked for 10 tekila shots to start with. He brought them and I chugged them down almost straight away. I asked for 3 more and it progressively became more and more. I didn't care how much it was. I just wanted to forget all of my troubles in that moment and pretend none of this ever happened. Before I knew it I was full on drunk. I was moving hazily and was very out of it. I tried to stand up and almost fell, that is until someone caught me in their arms.

"Hey, be careful there."

Said a weirdly familiar voice. By the sound of it, it was a male. "S-sorry. Didn't mean to crash into ya." I said in my very drunken state. I looked up at the mans face. I couldn't really tell who it was do to the blurriness that had occured in my vision, but all I could tell was that he had pink hair, a strange yet oddly familiar color.

End Chapter

Hey guys! I hope you all will enjoy my new ideas for this story. In my opinion I think this will be a lot better. Just know the chapters in this are still gonna be kinda short. See you guys later!

Peace out!✌️