Chapter 6

OMG THANKS FOR THE 500 view. It means a lot to me.

Killer Wave POV;

I woke up with a terrible headache. I groaned and tried to get up, but I felt something restraining me. I looked at my wrist and I realized I was tied up to a table. Oh shit. I didn't have time to kill me. Fortunately I still had my mask on, but who knows for how much time... I needed to escape. Right now.

Suddenly the door opened letting me see a blond haired girl. She walked to the table and she looked at me with pure anger. If she tried to look scary, well she failed. Winter Soldier glares were scarier than that.

"You killed my love, my friend and my sister. Don't try to escape, because I'm going to kill you slowly and painfully. And I hope you will go to Tartarus, the place where monsters like you live." She took a dagger out. "Let's see where do I start?" She said while stabbing my arm with her left arm, because of her injured arm that I shot and push the weapon through my skin.

I didn't scream. Many years of hydra training, taught me that no matter how painfully it is, I shall not scream. So I handled the pain burning my arm by thinking of another thing.

"ANNABETH WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU DOING!?" I heard someone say. I looked and I recognized one of the archers girl. She was the one that seemed to lead them, the girl with black hair and electric blue eyes. She jumped to Annabeth and she took the dagger from her.

"We need him alive! After all you've been trough I didn't imagine that you will be one of those demigods that smile at the pain of the others? If Percy was still alive he wouldn't have accepted this! He would have been shocked! YOU ARE BETTER THAN THIS ANNABETH"

"PERCY IS DEAD THALIA I WON'T BE SEEING HIM AGAIN" Annabeth started crying. "You don't know what it feels like to loose the most important person in your life..."

To be honest I was silently laughing at what I was watching. It almost looked like one of those dramas where the girl loose her loved one and she doesn't want to live anymore, and she was one of the characters that everybody hates. If I could I would have killed her because she was really annoying.

"Annabeth, Thalia, it's time." Said a new person. It was arrow dude and his blond hair. Oh yeah the one, I killed his boyfriend. I wasn't even sorry.

Annabeth breathed before leaning on the wall. Many people entered after. The avengers (the originals 5), and a lot of random teens. There was five girl teens dressed in silver with bows and seven other teens. All this people came here just to see me, I'm flattered. But, I might be acting mighty, but I had a bad feeling when flag man approached me. He touched my mask before sliding his fingers behind my ears, where the button to take off my mask where.

No he couldn't, I couldn't let them know who I was. I struggled and I hit his fingers with my head. Hawkeye came to help him by holding my head on the table. Shit. This couldn't be happening. After all this years of anonymity and secrets, the avengers will finally know who I am.

Captain America pushed the buttons of my mask and slowly took it off.

See you next chapter XD