Chapter 12

Jason POV:

All of this was a mess. Percy didn't even recognized Chiron... what did those hydra scientists do to turn a hero, a friend and a kind demigod to a cruel and violent killer? I just wanted to find them and electrocute them until they pray for mercy. The Percy who is downstairs wasn't the Percy I once idolized. I admired him in secret for his loyalty and leadership. Now I am just disappointed.

The avengers went to talk to a reunion room with Nick Fury to discuss about Percy and where they would send him. They didn't know if they should send him to the raft, but personally I think that was the best option.

He tried three times to kill Annabeth who now was upstairs in the infirmary being cured by Banner. I sighed before sitting on the couch thinking.

Suddenly I noticed something kind of weird. A truck was parked in front of the Avengers tower. I know this must be looking stupid but I knew something was on when I saw the driver. How can I see him? Well...that's a secret.

I saw the driver open the back doors of the truck and then three men left the vehicle. The thing that caught my eye was that one of the men had a metallic arm and he had a remote control in his hand. Wait— oh no.

"BOMB" I shouted before being thrown on the ground by a shake of the building. I felt something hit my legs really hard that I screamed in pain.

"JASON!!!" I heard my sister yell.

I looked up just in time to see Leo in front of me trying to remove the debris of the explosion before I blacked out.

Leo POV:

When Jason yelled; bomb, I panicked and jumped under the little table where I saw Will and some of the huntress on the ground groaning in pain. By a quick look he saw that almost everybody was okay. I said almost.

"JASON" yelled Thalia running to Jason who was under detritus of roof and glass.

I ran in front of him first and then I tried to remove the pieces of the roof. I saw him fell unconscious and I panicked. This could not be happening, my friend wouldn't die here today.

The avengers entered the living room only to see all the damage of the explosion.

"Help me with Jason" I cried. Yes I cried.

Captain America and Thor came to the unconscious Jason and they both lifted and remove the cement pieces. The son of Zeus was still breathing but it was very weak.

Will had an injured arm, but he came limping to see Jason.

"Let me some space to let me cure him."

Hazel eyes widened.

"This is a distraction" she said while running out of the room.

Tony soon understood why Hazel had left. I could see he was struggling.

"They are going to retrieve Percy to the hydra base."

"Which one?" I asked.

Instead of answering, Stark ran out of the room soon followed by the avengers and the demigods. We entered the cell but no one was there. We looked at the window just to see Percy enter a truck. But before entering he looked at us and put the middle finger up. Chiron soon entered the room just in time to see the truck leave.

"Chiron? Is Percy going to be once again the one we all knew?" Whispered Hazel, her eyes tearing up.

"I don't know Hazel. I fear that the Percy Jackson we knew is gone."

I feel so generous. Hope I see ya next chapter. Oh and just want to tell you that Percy is 25 and Annabeth is the same age and if you want to know the age of the others well.....do math.

See ya later.