New Book: The wolves legacy

Ok first let me tell you that this isn't an announcement for the sequel of Killer Wave. It's just one of my new originals. Please if you could go and take a little bit of your time could you please go check it out. 

And also if you have an idea for maybe, I said maybe, a sequel of Killer Wave then private message me and i'll dedicate the book to you and follow you.

Now for the summary:

Werewolves, creatures that disappeared centuries ago, left to never return have left only a few descendants behind them. Have you ever heard about weredogs? Oh sorry, they don't like to be called that way.

Of course these creatures are civilized animals and live like normal humans. Who knows, your neighbor may be a weredog. We do not see them, but they are there, hiding waiting for the arrival of their ancestors. Waiting for the Alpha.

Naomi Shepherd is one of them. More precisely a german shepherd, one of the most powerful and dominant weredogs. She is part of one of the powerful packs, living in harmony for almost dozens of years. But at the celebration of the full moon, a jealous pack attacked them by surprise, killing half of the members leaving the old ones to their death and kidnapping the puppies like the little brother of Naomi.

Quickly she will find herself in the middle of a whirlwind of conspiracies and lies. Will she manage to save her brother? Can she stay out of all these conspiracies? In addition lately, she will feel a beast inside of her waiting for her time to go out in broad daylight. Will she be able to contain it? Or will she yield under pressure?

Thank you and happy Christmas in advance.