Chapitre 8

Annabeth POV:

I finished telling the avengers the story of Percy Jackson, without saying nothing about our five stars trip to Tartarus. At that moment, Will and the others demigods entered the room. Most of them where sad, angry and even upset, and Leo fingers were in fire.

I sighed. It isn't time for me to break down. I needed to be strong for the others, if the old Percy looked at me right now, he would be disappointed. I made eye contact with Will. I could see that he was struggling thinking about the fact that Percy Jackson, his friend, his leader, killed the most important person for him and he didn't even feel remorse.

Suddenly the doors of the room opened revealing Nick Fury walking to us. He looked surprised watching the teens in the room and he frowned. He looked at iron man for explanations but the billionaire was to occupied mourning the death of Pepper.

"Can someone please tell me, what is the meaning of all of this."

He looked at me while saying that and I was just too sad and angry to answer. Instead, Steve got up and looked at Fury.

"Well, Fury I must say that with the help of these kids-" most of the demigods groaned at being called like that, "- helped us capture Killer Wave."

"Music to my ears Captain, but I would like to know...how these teens helped you."

Will tired of everything was leaning on the wall and decided to continue the explanation.

"As you can see Mr Fury, we are not normal teens. We are demigods, sons and daughters of Greek and Roman gods. We helped the avengers because we wanted as much as you to take Killer Wave into custody and finish all these murders once and for all. Per-Killer Wave killed my boyfriend and Pepper Potts so we claimed revenge."

" Very well young man, I would like to meet the leader of your demigods." Fury requested.

The atmosphere got cold in one second and darker. All the demigods looked at their shoes or at their fingers.

"The problem, Mr Fury, is that our leader, is the one we helped capture and he is downstairs, strapped and trying to kill Annabeth, his girlfriend."

Hello there, thanks for your support it means a lot to me. Don't hesitate to vote and comment.

Bye