Epilogue

Unknown POV:

I'm almost there. I can do it. I can feel her waiting there for me to make my first move. I breath. I can't miss. I'm done if I miss. She will kill me. Here goes nothing.

I take my gun as I go out of my hiding place. I jump in front of her and I shoot.

"LUKE NICOLAS JACKSON, WHAT HAVE YOU DONE." She screamed at me. Then behind her, a shadow run and throws a water balloon at the already wet woman.

"BIANCA ZOE JACKSON!"

"Sorry mom, that was Luke plan. It's his fault."

"What are you talking about Bianca? You were the one who wanted to use water..."

"I never said we had to... I said we should to, idiot."

"Respect your elders sister."

"I'm younger than you of only five minutes, it doesn't count."

"Please, kids, stop arguing you're giving me a headache." Mom said as she sat on the grass of our garden. " Luke could you please dry my clothes?"

"Yes mom" I said as I used my water powers to remove the water from her clothes.

She sighed and then she smiled. The door bell rang and she stoop up preoccupied. She went at the door and she froze in front of it. We followed her curious, wanting to know who it was.

My mother opened the door and then she cried jumping in the arms of a man that we didn't knew. He had black messy hair and sea green eyes like those of my sister. Mine were grey and I had the same hair of that man. Bianca and I spied on her innocently.

"Percy it has been ten years. Ten years since you left me to go to the sea to have therapy."

"Annabeth I'm so sorry. I couldn't visit you or IM you because I felt unstable. But here I am now"

"What happened with Barnes?"

"You mean Bucky? He disappeared, who knows where."

Then what I saw stupefied me. My mom kissed an unknown man. At that point I jumped out of my hideout and I looked at my mother.

"Mom who is this?" I asked slowly.

"Bianca...Luke...this is your father Perseus Jackson, or as he calls himself, Percy."

The end.
ʕ•̫͡ʕ•̫͡ʔ•̫͡ʔ•̫͡ʕ•̫͡ʔ•̫͡ʕ•̫͡ʕ•̫͡ʔ•̫͡ʔ•̫͡ʕ•̫͡ʔ•̫͡ʔ