Chapter 14

"I need to tell you something. I-I hid something for almost 38 weeks. The only people who knew my secret was Hera and Athena and they helped me to hide it from you."

"What is it Annabeth?" Asked Tony

I stayed silent before breathing.

"I-I am pre-pregnant with Percy's babies."

Leo POV: (I know some of you waited for this long ago )

My reaction passed from "ok cool" to "wait what?" to "AAAAAAHHHHH". I was so surprised that I didn't noticed that my shoes where on fire. Nobody really cared, they all were silent trying to think. If Percy was here I could have asked him to help me extinguish the fire I made but sadly I remembered what we had been trough these days.

I looked outside at the sun that was going to sleep. I took the extinguisher of the room and I sprayed my shoes with it. Fortunately they were fireproof so they didn't burn. Since Annabeth told that she was pregnant I was curious about something.

"Sooooooo Annabeth...is it a girl or a boy?" I asked looking not that interested but to be honest I was screaming inside my head.

"They are twins. A girl and a boy." she said smiling, her eyes tearing up.

At that moment I cracked. What? I loved kids, they were all so cute.

"Did you named them already?" Asked Will.

"Actually I was waiting to find Percy to name them." She said her smile fading away.

Will why? Why did he have to ask that question? Maybe I could get Annabeth to name the girl Lea and the boy Leo jr. Maybe. I must try.

Then Natasha stood up and punched the poor table in front of her.

"Hey spider woman don't punch the innocent table who is standing there alone and doing her job." I said.

"Spider woman?" Asked Steve confused

"Duh, a Black Widow is a spider."

"Please just don't." Black Widow sighed.

"Fine, but a black widow is a spider."

All the avengers sighed almost at the same time while the huntress looked at me like I was crazy.

"We need to find him and fix him. The kids need their father."

All the people in the room agreed. They needed a plan and I knew when I saw the look in Annabeth eyes that she had a plan.

Killer Wave/Percy? POV:

It didn't looked like it, but I was confused in the inside. I knew all of the teens that were in that building but I don't remember how or where I met them. The blond girl was the one that made me insecure. Her perfect and beautiful grey eyes and her blond curly hair were perturbing me. When I tortured her I don't know how, I felt like they was something that wasn't hers in her inside. I didn't attacked that part of her but I was still shaking.

The other question was how? How did I controlled something inside her? I don't have powers, those are the Maximoff twins that had them. The creep and the super agitated. I met them once I needed to train them to fight.

Anyway. I felt the Winter Soldier look at me like he wanted to ask something. The coward, I just wanted to jump to him and kill him but I couldn't. Instead I just sat on my seat and I looked at the floor.

(I present to you Tommy the time skip that will send all the characters to the next day.)

"WHERE IS HE? WHERE IS MY KILLER WAVE?"

I didn't even looked up. I knew that the person that screamed was Pierce. He treated me like I was his, which in a way I was. I just stood up.

"I'm here mister" I said in an awkward way.

He seemed to look at me with disappointment before he told a soldier.

"Erase his memories."

O-O nooooo don't erase his memories.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) reminds me of a song named memory XD

Don't forget to comment and vote.