skit: r u happy now?

┍━━━━ ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ━━━━┑
skit: r u happy now?
┕━━━━ ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ━━━━┙

As the door closes, leaving behind the giggling men at the breakfast table, my eyes dart around the room of Min Yoongi (and 6 other boys)

The oversized black long-sleeved t-shirt Jungkook borrowed me makes it feel like I'm drowning in the thick fabric in the small room.

Yoongi trails in front of me crisscrossing between the stacks of clothes on the almost hidden floor. I take ahold of my frame with my arms, feeling like I'm about to be scolded — and I don't know why.

As he turns he nods in the direction of a messy bed, the bottom one in a bunk.

"You can sit if you want to."

I bite my bottom lip and swallow as I eye the crinkly cover and pillow, a bag of potato chips in the corner.

"Don't worry, it's Tae's bed. And I'm in the top bunk." Yoongi speaks again as he can tell I'm debating on to sit or not.
His voice is surprisingly soft, his morning rasp still not gone yet making my ears peak up.

A small smile spreads on my lips before placing myself in the small bed. I shift around, the tension in the room so thick you could cut it with a knife. I can't seem to make myself look at Yoongi, so my eyes roam around the room instead.

He slacks on his feet, placing himself right across from me, leaning on a desk. I eye him quickly, watching him lick his pouty lips which makes me swallow thickly.

"So Jia—," he trails off, crossing his arms, "how have you been?"

What?

I furrow my brows, confusion painted on my features as I roll my lips together, opening my mouth to speak.

"I mean since you didn't bother to say goodbye to me back then."

Yoongi speaks instead, his eyes narrowing as he watches how I react to his sudden harsh tone.

My mouth still open, I fiddle with my sweaty fingers before locking eyes with him.

"Yoongi, I'm sorry." I muffle out, my voice way lower than intended.

I bite my bottom lip once again, now closing my eyes in regret.