jump

┍━━━━ ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ━━━━┑
jump
┕━━━━ ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ━━━━┙

┍━━━━ ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ━━━━┑jump┕━━━━ ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ━━━━┙

SANTIAGO, CHILE

[there's some steam in this chapter just to let you know 🤫]

"We have to do better tonight than what we did yesterday. We won't be in Chile for a long time after this concert, guys." Namjoon says, his feet up on the table as he leans back in the soft chair he's sitting in. In one hand is a piece of fried chicken and in the other a coke.

My lips curve up slightly at his serious tone alongside munching on food.

The other guys are sprawled around in the big room in Movistar Arena, some awake some half asleep.

"Jungkook, wake up for god's sake, it's half past two." Jin hits the younger male on the back of his head making him flinch and raise himself in the couch.

"I-I'm awake." He yawns, stretching his arms over his head.

"Did you play too much Overwatch last night, Kook?" Jimin raises his eyebrows at him, before reaching for the water bottle on the table.

"Of course he did, he always plays that lame ass game." Hobi joins in, shaking his head slightly at the maknae who's taking advantage of his big, brown puppy eyes at the moment.

I giggle looking at their bickering before I stand up and go to the catering table, eye set on a green apple.

I grab the most juicy-looking one and just as I'm about to turn around, a pair of hands grab my waist gently and squeeze.

I bite my bottom lip and smile, feeling Yoongi rest his chin onto my shoulder.

"You hungry?" He asks, placing a chaste peck on the side of my cheek.

I shake my head.

"Not really. Just wanted an apple." I answer, turning around to face him, but he keeps me locked in this position, bringing his arm around me completely in a back-hug.
I breathe in his cologne, closing my eyes in delight. 

"Come and take a nap with me." He whisper in my ear, his deep voice making me flustered and warm.

I turn my head and look at him, cocking up an eyebrow.

"You shouldn't be sleeping now, you have a concert in 5 hours." I smile, blinking a few times.

"Who said I wanted to sleep?"

My lips part at his words, the husk in his voice surprising me slightly. The other guys are in the same room and here Yoongi is trying to seduce me into taking a "nap" with him.