outro: luv in skool

┍━━━━ ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ━━━━┑
outro: luv in skool
┕━━━━ ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ━━━━┙

4 hours later of convincing Subi that we can't possibly go to the concert, that I feel ill, that I have somewhere else to be, that I'm not that big of a fan anymore — we're here

Gocheok Sky Dome.

Subi sees right through me the entire time and has been determined all day that she'd bring me here. I already felt the nausea crawl up my throat when the Dome was in front of us and now that we're inside and heading for our seats, my entire body is sweating, my head hurts and my throat is dry.

My eyes flicker around the huge scene while Subi has a firm hold on my wrist as she leads us through the crowd of exciting fans. Everyone is humming along to the songs playing on the VCR screens, the merchandise and the big lettering 'BTS' jumps in my eyes and I clench my jaw and swallow.

"Come on, we're almost there!" Subi says as she tugs my sleeve more, her feet determined as she moves us so fast, but it almost feels like everything is moving in slow-motion.

With a seating at the left side of the stage, away from the floor I'm able to breath out in relief. I was so scared that the tickets were floor tickets and that one of the boys would somehow spot me.

Stupid I know.

I let out a relieved sigh and turn to watch Subi look with an approving look at the mass of people getting bigger and bigger by the minute.

"Impressive, I must say. Teach me their names again, real quick." She closes her eyes and furrow her brows in focus, her fingers pinched together as she leans in to me.

I giggle and smile, feeling the tense in my body vanish slowly.

"Kim Namjoon. Rapper, tall, fluent in English, cute dimples. Kim Seokjin. Vocal, also tall, Worldwide Handsome, blows out kisses all the time. Jeon Jungkook. Vocal, maknae, bunny-smile, almost in the centre in dances. Park Jimin. Vocal, dancing skills on point, gorgeous smile, runs his fingers through his hair much. Jung Hoseok. Rapper, dance-king, sunshine-smile, loud. Kim Taehyung. Vocal, boxy-smile, very affectionate, an amazing friend—"

I swallow, shaking my head at my sudden blur as I look at my sister, who's still listening carefully.

Biting my bottom lip I open my mouth and continue with the last person and I swear I feel my heart ache as I speak his name.

"Min Yoongi. Rapper, gummy-smile, a badass, and the most caring person I've ever met."

Subi opens her eyes and cocks up an eyebrow at me.

"Jia, I know you're a big fan but you do realize they have no idea you exist, right?"

She smiles a little before giving a gentle squeeze to my upper arm and I turn my head and glance out in the crowd again as I nod my head slowly.