danger

┍━━━━ ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ━━━━┑
danger
┕━━━━ ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ━━━━┙

┍━━━━ ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ━━━━┑danger┕━━━━ ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ━━━━┙

NEWARK, NORTH AMERICA

march 23, 2017

10:31 PM
____________________

Sitting on the soft carpet that's covering the hallway floor in the hotel, my fingers are drumming anxiously against my thighs as I'm waiting for the boys to come back from their concert.

I rub my bare face harshly with my hands, before running my fingers through my tangled hair. I groan and lead my fingers inside of the over-sized beige hoodie's pocket in the front, fishing out a hair tie to remove my tangled hair from my face. Tying it up in a high ponytail I lean back against the door that I'm sitting outside.

Room 217.

I've decided to speak up to Taehyung, who still has something on me — he won't talk to me, he won't even spare me a glance.
The past days has been awful and I feel like I shouldn't be here. I feel unwelcome by him, and I just don't get why he would make me feel like this. He's my best friend out of all of the boys.

I miss him.

Exhaling a huff of air I close my eyes and lean my head back against the cool wall. I draw my knees to my body, hugging them tight. I probably look pathetic, waiting outside his room.

Shaking my head at myself, sudden footsteps nearing makes me swallow thickly before I lift my head up slowly.

"Why are you sitting here?"

Taehyung looks at my small frame, curled up outside of his door. His eyes are cold, but at the same time his brows are furrowed in worry.

"We need to talk." I say sternly before feeling the sudden emotions pressing on.

Somehow that always happens to me — one minute I'm fine, the next I'm an emotional mess. One look from him is all it takes for me to feel weak.

He sighs tiredly, licking his lips while fumbling inside of the pocket in his jacket searching for the key to his room.
His silence give me hope, making me stand up from the floor, dusting off my sweatpants.

"How long have you been out here?" He walks inside of the room, plopping down his shoulder-bag next to the entrance before throwing off his Gucci sandals.

"I don't know. 1 hour maybe."
I hesitate to walk inside, but seeing him carelessly continuing inside I mentally say fuck it and follow along, trailing after him slowly.

I close the door after me, taking in a deep breath.

"You should've just texted me. I don't want you sitting out there in a cold hallway all on your own." He says, not looking in my direction.