How It All Started

2 weeks earlier......

Jk pov~

Aaaggghh~  I'm so nervous..

I'm walking from one side of the room to other frantically. We have the day off today and I'm planning on telling my hyungs how I feel about them. I obviously love them......but this kind of love is different than the love between friends or brothers. I knew that I was gay for a very long time but I never imagined that I would fall for my band mate. Not only that but I fell for all of them. I have not told them that I'm gay because I didn't know how they will react. But today I finally found the courage to tell them that I'm gay and that I have fallen for them.

I can hear them fooling around downstairs with the sluts that they have brought with them. On our off days they like to bring the girls to 'relieve some steam'. I admit that I feel jealous every time I see them kissing or doing anything inappropriate but I had to hide my feelings. To do so I would either hide in my room all day (though I could hear the moans from the other room anyways) or pretend to visit one of my school friends. But I do not have any friends so I would always end up strolling through the park or roaming that streets without an actual destination.

So today I have decided to confess. I can't hide my feelings anymore.

I exited my room, replaying what I want to say in front of them again and again in my mind.
I took a deep breathe and started walking down the stairs. I have walked down these same stairs numerous times but this time it is as if time is moving very slowly. I can hear my heart thumping in my chest as if it is going to explode. The only other sounds that I can hear are my faint  footsteps on the wooden stairs and the faint laughing of my hyungs and the girls.

As I reached the end of the stairs I looked on the side in which my hyungs. I looked up at them and saw them flirting with the girls on the sofa.  I felt sad and angry and jealous all at the same time. But the task that I was going to do was much more intimidating than the things I was feeling. I walked up to them and heard everyone stop their own things at hand and looked at me. This made me more nervous. Things like " what if they say they don't like me?" , " What if they hate me?", " What do I say when they ask me questions?","what the hell am I doing?"," I should not do this. ","No have to say it it." ,"What--kook Jungkook!
I was snapped back to reality when I heard a familiar voice calling my name. I looked up to see it was Jin Hyung. Our eyes met and he asked- " Junkook. What are you doing here? Why were you spaced out?
I looked around and saw everyone was staring at me. I don't want to say this in front of the outsiders. Nervously I was playing with the strings of the black hoodie that I was wearing. I guess the nervousness was very obvious on my face that Namjoon hyung asked the girls to go back for the day . Hearing this I was a little less stressed now. The girls of course complained saying things like" Baby~ you promised to spend the whole day with me~","Baby~ I don't want to go yet~","Baby~ let me stay~I am going to show you something nice tonight~"  only to be met with harsh comments and saying that they are not girlfriends and that they are there for only that day. This mad some of them angry but were pushed out of the house by Taehyung.

This made me happy, seeing that my hyungs care for me more than those bitches.... but do they though?

Thanks for reading~