3rd chapter

Jk's pov;

I am lying in bed with a pillow clutched between my arms facing the window. Sunlight slipping through the curtains.The warm sunlight on my face makes me feel warm inside too.  Chirping of birds can be heard outside . What a sweet melody.I wish to get lost in their symphony. I
smile in content.
I wish to get lost with you.*kisses his neck*
.

.

.

.

I

jumped out of my bedsheets , my heart about to tear apart my chest and land on my hands! Ok that might have been an exaggeration.
I fell down on the floor Hard. I looked up to see who it was and I want met with a bright ball of sunshine laughing his heart shaped laugh sitting on My bed . Hey, you okay there jungkook? I only pecked your neck why did you freak out so much? He asked in a sly tone.
I blushed. And I think he noticed too cause of that grin pasted on his face. He started to climb off the bed and started walking towards me.

I was about to get up when Jin hyung walked into the room . He crossed his arms and turned to hobi hyung once he laid eyes on me. What were you doing? He asked signalling towards me with his index finger. Hobi hyung raised both his hands above his head and answered in a defending tone Nothing!
I gigled at his childishness. Jin Hyung sighed and walked towards me, helped me get up, ruffled my hair and kissed my forehead. I heard tae hyung and jimin hyung shouting for Jin hyung to serve breakfast already. I started laughing again. Am I their servent or something? Jin hyung muttered under his breath. I don't think hobi hyung heard because his voice was so low but I could and this made me laugh even harder.
Then I heard something break, definitely Namjoon hyung, and Yoongi hyung scolding him for doing so. This made me laugh even harder if that was even possible. Hobi hyung laughing along with me. Jin also started laughing seeing us. I wish this moment here never ends.

Go get freshened up for today and come down for breakfast okay?
I noded my head . My hair coming down to my eyes once I stopped. Jin hyung smiled and tucked my hair back behind my ear.
Just as Jin Hyung and Hobi hyung were smilling down at me someone punched me on my face (right cheek to be exact) The power of the punch threw my body down to the ground. I looked up to see who it was but what I saw next scared me for life...

It was both my hyungs. The ones who were laughing along with me not long ago. They were looking down at me with no emotion on their faces but their eyes told everything. They were disgusted and disappointed. I looked at the one who punched me. It was Jin Hyung. 'How could he do this to me? Am I not good enough?  Why are they disappointed? Do they not need me anymore? Do they hate me?'
This time someone landed a kick on my stomach. It hurts. It really hurts. I curled myself up into a ball cluching my stomach. I look up and this time it was Hobi hyung. I wanted to ask why this was happening but I couldn't open my mouth. I desperately tried to open my mouth. I even tried to claw it open with my one hand but it didn't open . Slowly all my Hyungs faded into the room, they all landed a hit on me. They started beating the living daylights out of me.

I am now lying on the floor drenched in sweat and bruises littered on all of my body. My chest facing down and my head turned towards my hyungs.
I want to go back in time and live the peacefull time again. The time when we all laughed together. The time when they used to protect me. The time when they cared for me. The time when they loved me.
They all started spatting venom at me.

                          Ugly!
                                                 Faggot!   Ungrateful!
                                  Fat!
          Useless!
                                             Hoe!

I could not think properly anymore. Is this what they really think about me?

I don't want to live like this!

Then kill yourself

I looked towards them to see who said it but instead of meeting the hyungs faces I was met with a pair of eyes looking directly into my eyes. I instantly recognized who it was. Taehyung hyung.

Kill myself ? Honestly not a bad idea. Yeah. I should probably do that. If I follow my hyungs's wish for once maybe they will be proud. Yes. They will be proud. They will love me again.

The next thing I know the floor starts creaking and in one huge crack the floor gets opened. I see all my hyungs smiling and talking with each other as I'm falling down into the darkness. They don't even notice that I'm gone. I think I saw tears breaming in their eyes but who cares I'm going to be swallowed up in darkness anyway. They can be happy now.

=================================

I open my eyes slightly. I reach up my hand up to my eyes and notice that I have tears flowing down my face. I look out towards the window and notice dark clouds outside. It's going to rain. I burry my face deeper in the pillow and start bawling my eyes out. Hoping that I don't come to the end that I had in dream.

I don't want to die|
I just want to love||

______________________________________

That was the end of this chapter. I wrote this as dream because-
Firstly most authors don't write dreams this vividly.
And secondly this chapter is imp cause it shows what type of relationship was between jk and his hyungs before a *cough* certain incident *cough*
And this chapter will be important later on
Anyway~
Sorry for not updating for so long 🙏
I will try to update more often.

    Please don't kill me🙏🔪

🔫Cause I will kill you first if you try😈
😎

But seriously Sorry

Btw I drew that pic.