4th Chapter

:)

Jungkook woke up to the sound of the alarm clock. It was 6 in the morning. The bright sunlight from outside hitting the soft features of his face. He got up from the bed, yeeting his light blanket to the side.

Today they had practice for the choreography of Blood Sweat and Tears. This is supposed to be a sexy yet mysterious mv so the dance is accordingly sexy too.

But Jungkook's thoughts were not occupied by the choreography and rather that his hyungs will talk to him normally or not or was today going to be no different from the previous days. After confessing last sunday, his hyungs have been mostly irritated with him being around and sometimes even hitting him when he did something 'wrong' according to them. And Jungkook being Jungkook, he never raised his own hand even if they left him with a limp leg last time. He loves them too much to do so. He would rather be the one being injured then them. Although if he were to actually take on his hyungs, he would win in an one on one situation but when all of them or even three were present it would just end up in him being KOd.

Jungkook finished his morning routine and was about to head downstairs to take his portion to his room or eat on the couch. You see, although they sometimes beat him and ridicule him behind his back, Jin still cooks his portion of the food, Tae and Jimin still mess around with him although its just in front of the camera, Suga doesn't really do anything than sleep or ask him to do some chores for him, Rapmon still leads the team like a leader still continues being the person he admires and Hobi still helps him correct his dance moves although it involves name calling and few hits here and there.

It is Monday today so all of BTS woke up to practice according to their schedules. When Jungkook reached the kitchen entrance he could see all his hyungs sitting together laughing and talking. The atmosphere was so lively that Jungkook didn't want to interfere and break the bubble. But he had to eat to keep up with the day and although he wanted to turn around and leave, he decided its better to enter and break the atmosphere than to slow the group down by fainting or something.

The others seemed to not notice the youngest's presence near the entrance when Jungkook was debating in his head. So when Jungkook did enter they silenced their silly arguments and everything they were doing to look towards the maknae's direction. They saw that Jungkook was only focusing down at his feet and not on them. they continued to eat their breakfast again when Jungkook took his plate from the table and went out. They all released a breath they did not notice they were holding when Jungkook left the kitchen. and the same could be said about Jungkook. outside the kitchen, leaning on the wall he released the breath he was holding while tightly gripping his plate that was filled with curry rice. He closed his eyes for a few moments before proceeding towards the living room couch.

Meanwhile when Jungkook was eating his breakfast, his hyungs were silently eating their breakfast. Some looking through their phones while eating. But someone broke the silence that had laced the kitchen. " I don't like this..." It was Jin. Everyone seemed to notice what jin meant by that except for one- " I agree. I don't like this too.The curry is too salty I don't know how no one said anything" Tae was hit on the backside of his head by Jin for saying that. " YAH! My curry is amazing! its your tongue that's defective." Jimin laughed a little at that and gave a thumbs up towards Jin. The mood lightened a little bit but soon it became heavy again when Jin said "I meant about Jungkook" Nobody said anything. Only their breathing being apparent cause everyone stopped eating once hearing that. Then the leader spoke up" Don't you remember what happened to her" he said with a calm yet stern tone. After that no one said anything against the leader. They resumed eating again. But there were specks of doubt in all their hearts about the incident but decided to hold it off for another time.