Country Boys Are Dirty

**** Just a note: this story used to be called "Country Boys are Dirtier". I changed it as the story progressed. Thanks for reading! ****

He came in and dropped his car keys in the bowl by the door. He unbuttoned his shirt and left it hanging on a chair in the kitchen. He kicked his shoes off and left them in a pile by the couch on which she was sitting. He didn't notice her, so he moved past her into his bedroom, where he dropped his pants by the door and dragged his boxers off, throwing them in the direction of the hamper. 

She got up off the couch, catching a glimpse of his bare backside as he retreated further into his room. She bit her lip, straightening the push-up bra she wore. She padded, barefoot, into his room after him, sliding into bed next to him. 

"Well, hey there," he said, taking her waist in his calloused hands and rubbing her bare skin sensually. "I was wondering where you were." He pulled her down to lay on top of her, his right hand slipping her panties to the side as his left danced in her hair.

She made a muffled sound of contentment, kissing his neck. "Hunter?" she said, biting his throat just where he liked it. "You know we have to talk about this right?"

He groaned, and not because her hand had drifted down to grip his semi hard member. Well, not only because of that.

"Not now, babe," he answered nuzzling his face between her breasts and pushing aside the material as her thumb moved over his head. He groaned again, feeling his cock get harder by the second.

" Fine, but soon." She responded, pumping him with the hand that still held him.

"Oh, God that feels good babe," he moaned, moving his hips so his dick was moving faster in her tiny palm. Her fingers barely touched around his hard length, but that merely meant she squeezed harder, which he minded not at all.

She released him suddenly, and he moved down her body to thrust her knees apart and bury his head in the thin line of her hair. His tongue came out to dance with her clit, eliciting a moan from her in a few seconds. His tongue drifted lower, moving in and out of her pussy, sucking the juices from her.

"You taste like heaven," he said, coming up to kiss her lips as he unceremoniously entered her and began his relentless pounding. She cried out as he started fast and kept the tempo steady, making her writhe beneath him. Again and again she came, and he wouldn't back off. He didn't stop, the pounding kept going until finally he reached his own release.

Exhausted and sore, she fell into a fit of sleep, his arm slung possessively around her waist. For the moment, their troubles were forgotten.