Stop

"You don't even understand how much you have just given me, sir. Thank you SO much. I will forever be in your debt." Hunter shook hands with the man and smiled excitedly as he practically ran out the door, his acoustic hanging in his palm.

He drove home in a rush, excitement pouring through the windows. When he got there, he rushed out of the car, and barged through the door, calling Frankie's name. 

"Frankie?! Frankie, baby! Where are you?"

He turned his head to the side and sucked in a breath of horror. "Oh, God," he muttered. 

Frankie stared at Hunter from her spot on the couch. Her customer lay beneath her, naked as a sphinx. She held his dick in her hands, and her breasts were hanging from the corset she wore. What was he doing here? He wasn't supposed to be home now! Didn't he understand she was busy?

She let her anger fill her eyes, and when he managed to pull his gaze from where her hips straddled the man, he nodded pathetically and left. 

"Who was that?" the man underneath her asked. 

"My roommate," she answered, leaning over and rubbing his cock between her breasts. "Now where were we?"

***************************************************************************************

When she finished with her customer, she threw off the lingerie she was wearing and tucked herself into her skimpy silk robe. Then she headed purposefully to the bedroom, where she knew she'd find Hunter. He lay on the bed, his arm flopped over his face and his breathing short and shallow. 

"Hunter, what the hell was that?" she started, moving to stand over him. "You nearly lost me a customer! What the fuck are you about, anyway? Why are you home so early?"

Hunter moved his arm away from his face and Frankie was taken aback. He was crying. His eyes were rough and puffy, bloodshot and watery. What was going on? He clutched her waist, burying his head in her breasts and letting out a sob. 

Her anger left her so quickly that her body turned cold, and she climbed up to straddle his lap, holding his shaking head close to her heart. 

"Hunter? Hunter, what's wrong?" He didn't answer for a minute, just held her so tight she felt she might fold into his chest at any moment.

"Please, Frankie...please..you have to stop. Please.. Just stop."

She froze. Stop? How can I stop now? 

"Please, baby. I can't take it. I'm sorry. I just can't do it."

Her annoyance with him returned. He can't take it? What about ME?! I'm the one who has to deal with my self-loathing everyday! The soreness, the exhaustion...and now Marine, too! What the fuck is wrong with you, Hunter Hayes?

She leaned down and kissed him, biting his bottom lip. Then she pulled back to stare down into his red eyes, and his pleaded with her. She sighed, flipping over so she was laying beside him, still looking into his face.

"Hunter, why don't you tell me why you're home so early?" she suggested, hoping to change the subject. 

He took a ragged breath and answered. "I'm going on tour. With Taylor Swift. They're going to be paying me. You don't have to do this anymore. Baby...please..." 

She smiled. "You're going on tour? That's great, sweetie!" But I can't stop. I can't explain why. I just can't. 

He nodded. "Yeah."

She sighed, grasping his face between her palms and forcing him to look at her. "Listen, Hunter. I want you to be excited about this. This is a big deal!" She smiled encouragingly at him, and he smiled back reluctantly. "When are you leaving?"

He sniffed and grabbed one of her hands. "Next Wednesday. We're going to be doing a lot of rehearsing in the next few days. You won't see me much." 

She laughed. She hated the look on his face. He was normally so cheery, so full of life. Where was the man she loved? I'm doing this to him. I know it's my fault. God, I just can't stop fucking hurting him can I? I'm the shit of the earth.

"Well..." she replied, slinking closer to him, even though she was exhausted and the thought of sex was physically painful. Who knew how much time she had left, before he decided she wasn't worth his salt? Who knew how many more times he'd allow her to get this close, before he realized how disgusting she was? "I guess that means I need to see as much of you now as I can." 

She leaned forward to bite his earlobe, an action that  never ceased to turn him on. She reached down to the seam of his pants, and found that the trick still worked. She smiled and kissed him, and he rolled until he was on top of her.

"I missed you so much, Frankie," he cried, speaking between kisses and stripping her of her thin robe easily. He rolled her breasts into his hands and kissed each one reverently. "It's been so long." He let his fingers reach into her folds, which were still wet with lubricant. For the first time in ages, she felt herself becoming wet naturally, and a genuine groan rose from her throat. 

He made love to her, sweetly and slowly, and she loved him even more for how gentle he was being. He must have understood that she needed him to be careful, so he moved with a deliberate slowness that both pleased and assuaged the burn between her legs. 

When they had finished, nearly an hour later, Hunter collapsed on top of her and panted for a few moments. Frankie breathed heavily as well, letting her hands roam over his strong back, his chest, his biceps, his ass, his thighs: every part of him she could reach. 

"I love you, Frankie." He said it so suddenly that her eyes popped open. It felt like years since he'd said with so much emotion, and it made her eyes glisten with tears. At least for the moment, he still meant that. 

"I love you, too, Hunter."

He leaned down to kiss her neck, and whispered against her throat, "Please...stop."

**********************************************************************************

*Flashback*

"Please...stop! Stop it! I don't want to! No!" Frankie had backed herself into a corner, and there seemed to be no escape now. Marine sat watching in the corner, her leather jacket clinging to her dark, rich skin. The man she'd brought with her moved forward menacingly, loosening his tie and giving her the eye. 

"You were right about her, Marine," the man said in a voice most aptly likened to that of a snake whispering to its prey. "She's fiesty. I like it when they've got a little fight in them." He pounced on her suddenly, one hand grabbing her chin, and the other going straight to the button between her legs, making her yelp in fear and protest.

"It makes it so much more enjoyable when they're broken..." he said, fingering her and leaning forward to bite her bottom lip. 

He ripped her clothes from her skin, turned her around so she was facing the wall, and shoved forcibly into her. She cried out in pain. She wasn't ready, and every thrust was painful. She screamed over and over, but the man just gripped her hair and pounded mercilessly into her. Marine came over to watch, her hands finding her way around both people to grip and massage Frankie's breasts. 

When the man had finally finished his horrible deed, he let Frankie drop in a useless, wasted pile on the floor, shivering and wailing in pain.

He tucked his shirt back into his pants and gave Marine a quick kiss on the lips.

"Nice job with this one, Mar," he stated, heading for the door without so much as a backwards glance. "You sure know how to pick 'em. I want her on the street tomorrow night. She's ruined now; she shouldn't give you anymore trouble." He turned back when he was in the doorway, and stared at Marine with a cocky look. "We're going to make a pile off that one."