Chapter 11

I'm breaking the sex club part into two chapters because I have plans for this part };) Both chapters are going to be a little shorter but I think it would end up being too long together.

Connor POV 

We arrived at the crime scene, a sex club called Eden Club. (y/n) turned the car off while the Lieutenant held his head in his hands. He groaned in pain from the effects of his hangover, "Feels like somebody's playing with a drill inside my skull... Are you sure this is the place?"

"It's the address from the report," I confirmed.

We got out of the car and followed the Lieutenant inside. "Sexiest androids in town," he read, "Now I know why you insisted on coming here."

I noticed (y/n) roll her eyes. For reasons unknown to me, I found myself staring at her again and forced myself to look away. Out of curiosity, I watched the androids on display. Of course, as an android, the sight of them had no effect on me. All of a sudden an image appeared in my mind of (y/n) in these cloths and positions. (A/N: I know that is a bit suggestive but this story is not going to have any smut in it. That is the full extent of the hint hint stuff. Nothing more.)

Software Instability^

As the image entered my mind I could feel the internal temperature of my body start to rise. That shouldn't have happened unless something was wrong. I ran a diagnostics test on myself.

No Malfunction Detected

That was... unusual. If my internal temperature had raised it would have been because of an error in my system. It would be a problem if I couldn't detect any possible errors. Perhaps i should talk to Amanda about this.

I was unaware that I appeared to still be staring at the sex androids. This gave Lieutenant Anderson the wrong idea, "Connor! What the fuck are you doin'? You fuckin' pervert..."

I was about to open my mouth to protest but (y/n) spoke first, "Dad, he's an android not a deviant, these androids would have no effect on him."

She sounded slightly angry. For some reason I felt as though her anger was somehow my fault. Part of me wished to tell her what I had really been thinking but another part told me that would be unwise. I looked at her to find her glaring very intently at the floor.

"Are you alright, (y/n)?" I asked.

She looked up at me, "Huh? Oh, yeah I'm fine. Just... I can't believe people would treat androids like this. It's horrible and disgusting how they're just... on display for human entertainment. It's sick."

I was... relieved that her anger was not directed at me. I was also a bit surprised that she cared so much about androids, especially ones she didn't know. I didn't know how to respond so I stayed quiet.

(y/n) POV

My gaze immediately went back to its position on the ground. I could still feel Connor watching me. "Forgive me if I'm stepping out of line, but you seem embarrassed as well as angry," he noted.

"Well... I know they're just androids but this is still a sex club," I pointed out, "This isn't exactly the place you want to visit with your father. Even if it is for a case."

We walked over to where Dad was talking to Ben. "It's that room over there," Ben told us, "Oh, uh, by the way, (y/n)... Gavin's in there too."

I scoffed, "Oh great. A dead body and an asshole, just what we needed... Thanks for the warning, Ben."

"The Andersons and their plastic pet," Gavin sneered as we entered the room, "The fuck are you three doin' here?"

"We've been assigned all cases involving androids," Connor answered.