𝐟𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧.

/ 𝐋𝐈𝐓𝐓𝐋𝐄 𝐖𝐈𝐍𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐑 /
XV. have a little faith

 have a little faith

                    THROUGHOUT THE WHOLE DRIVE, SYBIL WAS zoning in and out of sleep with the spellbook opened on her lap. Dean grunted as he turned back to make sure Sybil was okay as he hadn't heard her muttering spells for quite some time. Turning back to the road, Sam looked at Dean briefly as he drove. 

"She's been working nonstop to find a spell to heal you," Sam said, causing Dean to look at him with tired eyes. "She refused to go to bed until she found a spell to make you better, so she would try to stay up until she was too tired to keep her eyes open."

Dean sighed. "If you think that's making me feel better, it doesn't."

"What I'm saying is that we aren't giving up, so you shouldn't either."

Dean nodded as a response, not saying another word. Sam exhaled sharply, driving down what was now an isolated road as silence took over the car. 

                    SAM PULLED INTO A MUDDY FIELD and hopped out of the car. He ran over to Dean's side to assist him, but Dean was too stubborn to accept it. Sam, then, decided to help Sybil who was carrying a book practically half her size and struggling to get out onto the mud. 

"Hey, hey, hey," Sam said as he picked the little girl up before falling. "Leave the book in the car. This is a church; we can't have them thinking we're witches."

Sybil pouted. "But how can I find a way to cure Dean's heart if I'm not doing my research?"

"This church is a way to help Dean's heart, okay? Technically, we're doing research right now."

Sybil grinned a toothy grin before nodding. "Cool!"

Once Dean got out of the car, he read the sign that was posted in front of the white tent. It read: 

The Church of Roy Le Grange
- Faith Healer -

"Man, you're a lying bastard," Dean groaned. "Thought you said we were going to see a doctor."

Dean slammed the door to the impala as Sam tried to calm Dean down before they entered the tent. "I believe I said 'a specialist.'"

Dean ignored him as he limped closer to the entrance. Sam sighed. 

"Look, Dean. This guy is supposed to be the real deal."

"I can't believe you brought me to see some guy who heals people out of a tent," Dean said, obviously in pain. 

"Reverend Le Grange is a great man," a woman who was passing by defended. 

"Yeah, that's nice," Dean retorted, obviously in a sarcastic tone.