𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧.

/ 𝐋𝐈𝐓𝐓𝐋𝐄 𝐖𝐈𝐍𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐑 /
XVII. the wicked and the punished

 the wicked and the punished

                    SYBIL AND SAM MET WITH DEAN at their motel after what had happened at Roy's church. While the two discussed how Sue Ann was the cause of the Reaper taking lives, Sybil colored in her coloring book, listening in on the conversation.

The older Winchesters' conversation progressed as they now began to talk about how to break the reaper's bind from Sue Ann and her evil doings towards the people she found immoral.

"Should we find the cross or should we destroy the altar," Sam asked.

Dean looked up from the small spellbook, shrugging slightly. "Maybe both."

Suddenly, Sybil dropped one of her crayons, causing her to huff. Too lazy to hop off the chair that was slightly too tall for her, she extended her arm and whispered a spell.

"Petó."

The crayon threw itself towards Dean's direction, breaking as it hit the wall behind him. Dean, with wide eyes, looked at Sybil who awkwardly smiled and returned back to coloring, instantly forgetting about the crayon that got away.

"What the hell was that," Dean demanded, looking at Sam.

Sam chuckled awkwardly. "Yeah, Sybil is getting the hang of those spells."

"She can do magic now," Dean sought, eyebrows furrowed.

"Yeah, actually, she could reveal the Reaper to me despite him not trying to take my life," Sam recalled. "And I think she even held him back for a little bit."

"Maybe she could help break the bind."

Sam shrugged, slightly unsure about the suggestion. "I don't know, Dean. Her nose started bleeding just by keeping the reaper still. I don't want her getting any serious injuries."

"I can do it," Sybil intervened, looking up from her coloring book. "I just need to practice."

"Well, whether or not Sybil can help, we need to do whatever we need to do soon. Roy's healing Layla tonight."

                    ONCE THE THREE OF THEM PULLED up to the tent, Sam instantly noticed Layla's car.

"She's already here," Sam pointed out.

"Yeah."

Sam looked over at Dean, noticing at how hesitant he looked on the whole situation.

"Dean—"

"If Roy would've picked Layla instead of me, she'd be healed right now," Dean stated, guilt dripping in his tone.