chapter 2 escape

Chapter 2 - escape and bonding with my savior:

Previously:

"I am Elijah, but you never answered my question who is this and how did you get my number."

"fine ok , my name is Alexandra scarlet gilbert"

Then I heard him sigh , "I'll help you Alexandra, I will be there in 2 days and set you free, in return you will tell me all you know and help me reunite both our family."

"please until we meet in person call me Mr mikeasons." He then hung up. And it felt like a bomb drop, that name it's the one from all my impossible dreams.

"Mr mikeasons." I say the name and It flows of my tongue it just felt right. Maybe , no its impossible or is it. Is he the one or are they just a dying girl dream? Maybe I am just mad. And with that I go to bed. Praying I can survive until then.

Chapter 2 - escape and bonding with my savior:

Alex p.o.v

Finally, today is the day. After years of waiting I finally have a chance. A chance to be free, and a chance to find my soulmates and possible be loved. I jumped out of bed barely able to manage my excitement. I dash down the hall and head to the kitchen, as I do, I notice the guards from the other day. They walk over to me "so little bitch what's got you so excited today?"

"nothing much just things here there and everywhere."

"I told you the bitch knows nothing; we should do it now." On guard says to the other, while grabbing what looks like a taser from his belt. The other guard just looks around for anyone then suddenly he hits me, the one with the taser shocks me. The then bends down as whispers in my ear, "night night bitch, the fun is yet to start."

That's when I blackout, the darkness consuming me.

Slowly I begin to wake, I look around only to see darkness. I try to move only to find that I am chained down to wooden chair. After waiting for someone, the 2 guards enter.

"ahh so the bitch is awake, about time you were about to miss the fun." On says as he walks to me only when he is Infront of me do I notice his eyes are blood red with veins below and his fangs.

"you're a vampire."

"so you aren't that dumb." He replies

"What are you on about gavin she's fucking insane, why do you think she was at that place?" the other says staking into the room

"I'm not insane my reality is just different from your." I say quoting my favorite book character, the Cheshire cat.

"She crazy lets just kill her, to show the originals that we aren't afraid." - the other reply's

"No, martin why not think smarter," gavin then turns to me with a dark smirk

"you know for vampires you have very pathetic names, and who are these other vampires you afraid of? surly you could just let me go and run while your alive, well undead." I say while 'trying to plan an escape, If I make the chair fall, I could remove the chains and attack I just need a distraction'.

"no, your right gavin we should have some fun first, so do you want the first taste or can I?" martin says stalking closer his fangs ready.

'Oh, hell no' I think feeling my heartbeat faster from fear.

"why don't we both have a taste, I mean it was a team effort." gavin reply's

They both stalks over and grab my neck, tightening. well that's going to bruise. They then bite into my neck and begin drinking. I try to move even a little then black spots come into my view.