chapter 5 - the reveal

Previously on chapter 4:

Alex tells nik and elijah about her past and how she has 15 soulmates, she also told them what she knew of the supernatrual world. She then asks them on their tale, elijah tells her what happened and how nik's werewolf side was locked away and how mikeal hunted them down. She then asks them something which had been on her mind the whole time.

Chapter 5 - the reveal:

Elijah p.o.v:

Alex then asked a question we had been expecting ""not to switch the topic but you two havent actally told me how you found me and why you were looking for me in the first place?" " I mean elijah did say he wanted to be reunited with your family, im not sure what you meant by that."

Klaus then just turns to me and just stares, "oh he did, did he. Ok fine I guess we should tell you why we were looking for you."

"well to answer your question as you know klaus had his werewolf side bound and locked away, for centuries he has been surching for a way to reverse it." I say avioding my bothers stairs

"and," alex asks hopeful

"come now elijah don't leave her hanging," klaus says gleefully

"he found his answers, he needed to perform a sacrifice ritual. While this spell seems relativly straighfoward, it has been cast numerous times but each failed on its own." I began to explain,

"in order for my brother to succeed he need the spell to reannacted in the sight of the doppelgangers birthplace. In order to unlock his hybrid side, he needed to perform the sacrifices, first was the werewolf, than a vampire however due to your sister and the scobby gangs interferance my brother ended up turning your aunt and sacrificing jenna." as I said that I looked at my brother regret clear on his face, we then turn to alexa.

Her face is near unreadable, " my love if I had known about you I wouldnt have used her." niklaus say as we try to move closer, all she does is holds up her hand and takes a sharp breath.

"i..its fine. I never really knew her well and its not your fault , you didn't know of me. I just wished my sister hadnt of dragged my family into this. My only regret is that I don't think jenna even knew I was alive, as far as I know my uncle john got me locked up and told nealy everyone I was dead." she says as she comes to me and klaus and gives him a short hug.

She then turns to me " please , contuine I wish to find out what else my family have been doing?"

I shall do as the little one wishes. " the final stage of the ritual is to sacrafice the living doppelganger, orignally klaus was to use katherina but she escaped and became a vampire this meant that her blood would be useless in the sacrifice. So elena was to be used, he killed her by draining her blood. He than transformed into his werewolf form, by unlocking this he gain new ablilties including the ability to change into his wolf form at will, curing werewolf bites with his blood and his abilty to make more hybrids. However elena had survived by having the witch bonnie bennett cast a spell to link her life to that of her father, your uncle john."

After explaining the ritual alex doesnt seem that surprised but says nothing.

"ok, so I think I understand about the ritual, but Im still confused as to where I fit into this puzzle."

Klaus only laughs

"while my brother is a great story teller I think he too had forgoten the point of this story." klaus says while laughing and smirking at my, no our mate.

"why yes I think I have to agree with you," my mate replys.

"ah yes I think you may be right, so before the ritual had begun elena and her friends had come to me in order to stop klaus, I agreed to help as he has taken my family from me. At the time I promised to protect elena from klaus with a potion which would reive her from dead. She then confrunted me and offered a different oportiunity. To see of one with the blood of her family to be the sacarfise, but she wanted it not to be the doppelganger. I was confused as she had only wished to protect her brother so why suddenly offer him. She then told me of your exsistance and to send word to klaus. I did not however, I knew that only a doppelganger would work, so I began serching for you in secret. The ritual then occured and just as I was to strick my brother down he reveiled my family is alive so I helped him. However I had not sound out much about you so I began to search for you , thats when I got your phone call. I knew there was something about you I needed to find when I heard you speak, I hadnt known you were my mate if so I would of come sooner." I explain and once again alexa had no reaction.

"wait a minute, your telling me that elena knew where I was, she never visited or contacted me. And then out of the blue she offers me to be killed in a sacrfice and she knew where I was the enitre time." she yelled anger began to consume her and tear began to fall.

"What the fuck is wrong with her?" she cried out the pain of the truth really hitting her.

As me and my brother try to help her with this reverlation the main thing we can feel though the bond is betrail and pain. After she began to calm herself she sat back down and smoothed her cloths, "I am still unsure though, how did the guards at the asylem knew of me and who I was and how did they know I was linked to you lot?"

"ah yes, this did puzzle me for a while but I realised when ever a doppelganger is involved in the supernatral trouble occurs. And within the supernatrual web the had been many rumours of use searching for the gilbert famiy so they must of put to and to toghther. Also they knew they must of done something when we saw each other."

"yeah that makes a lot of sence." alexa replied, she then yawned.

"come now elijah I think its enough of the story, our mate needs her rest." klaus says as he comes and picks her up , "now, now no need to fight it go to sleep we can talk more when you awaken." he then walks off to the guest room and places her on the bed.

"thank you, brother." klaus wispers " you found us our mate after a 1000 years shes finally with us."

"i only wish I found her sooner, goodnight brother." I say as I kiss our mate goodnight and left to my room.