chapter 3 - bonding and fighting over mate

Previously on chapter 2:

"well then, it is true this bitch is the mikeasons and yet you leave no one to protect her. Such a shame, oh noble mikeason. See the way I see it is those who have her can control you and your blood thirst family. So, do as we say, and we won't hurt her much

"let my mate down or I promise you my brother won't be the most feared from our family." He growls stepping close only from the hands around my neck to tighten, when will these guys realised I have no idea what the fuck is happening.

"I wish to formally introduce myself my name is Alexandra scarlet gilbert, and you are?" I ask having my hand ready to shake his.

"Elijah mikeason, and it is a pleasure. I've been waiting over 1000 years to meet you my little one." He says then he lifts my hand and gives me a soft, sweet kiss. Out first contact felt amazing he is kind yet deadly, I mean he kill some vampires for me. After that I realize I'm still holding him, and his lips are moving. I then realize that darkness is flooding my vision. That's when I am consumed in the darkness.

Chapter 3 bonding and a fight for mate:

Elijah p.o.v

That's when I realize she is swaying

"Alexandra, are you alright?" I ask concern clear in my voice

There is no reply as her eye's role back into her head and she falls in what seems like slow motion you would only see in a movie. I carefully catch her.

"fear my little one, I will protect you, with all my heart."

I then speed of to the hotel, to prepare her for our journey to mystic falls.

-the next morning-

I turn to see my beloved is still asleep with her hair surrounding her face, I lean over to her I brush her hair out of her face. She rolls and leans into my grip, my temptation to kiss and take her now increases by the second, I pause then come to my senses as I slowly back up and sigh . I should wait.

Alex p.o.v

I feel something against my face and lean into it then it gone and the cold breeze hits me and I hear a noise. I decide to be brave and I shoot up with my fists ready to fight then I see him.

My savour, my mate, one of many. That's when I notice that I'm staring. I see him look me up and down then I realise that I'm in one of his shirts.

I quickly cover myself, "thanks for the help back there, and for taking me to a hotel." I say and try not to look at him due to my slight lack of clothing

"it's no problem little one, I have some cloths I found in a bag with you, the bathroom is through there have a shower and get dressed, I'll take you for breakfast then we are leaving." He says pointing to the bathroom and then leaving the room.

After a quick but lovely shower I look though my bag to find what little cloths I have, it needs to impress Elijah yet simple. Defiantly need to get some more. I think to myself.

"sorry, wow you look lovely Alexandra." Elijah says

"sorry it was my fault also thanks for the compliment."

"I'm guessing your ready then." He states

I just nod then he leads me to the hotel elevator we go the restraint and leads me to a table.