chapter 4 -why me

Previously on chapter 3:

"so where are we going?" I ask

"we are returning to mystic falls ; I'm going to introduce you to my brother, and you are going to explain to us why we knew not of your existence and why you were locked up. In return we will tell you about us and protect you, if you wish you can be reunited with your family and you can reunite mine."

" Brother I wish to introduce you to the missing gilbert we have been looking for." Elijah say as he steps closer to me like a human shield ready to protect me, even from his brother.

"it's a pleasure to meet you, I'm Alexandra and you are." Extending my hand to be polite

"please forgive the intrusion , my name is Klaus"

"it's my fault, I should of told you." I say after minutes of silence. the looks of confusion only seeming to grow on there faces. "we may need to sit down , it's going to be a long talk."

After we all sit I start to explain everything to them, from being abandond by my family to being sent away with john and in turn being locked up. I then explain to them that I had 15 soulmates"

"of course, I speak for both my brother and myself when I say we will love you always and forever."

Chapter 4 - why me:

Klaus p.o.v:

"it's my fault, I should of told you." alex say after minutes of silence

I could see the look of confusion on elijahs face and I could tell mine mirrored his face. As our confusion only seems to grow is when alex responds.

"there's something I really need to tell you and you have to promise that you will listen to the whole thing and ask questions later." as she says this she makes eye contact with us and I can tell this is someone we need to hear and know. Me and elijah stay in silence and only nod in return waiting for this to start.

Alex suggests, "we may need to sit down , it's going to be a long talk."

After we all sit she start to explain everything to us, from being abandoned by her family to being sent away with john and in turn being locked up.

"i guess to start with I should tell you about my family. My name is Alexandra scarlet gilbert , people call me Alex for short. I'm the younger sister of Elena and Jeremy gilbert. Out of my siblings Elena's the prettier one , of course that left me I her shadow Elena was one of the few in our town to not have a mark meaning she was a different kind of special, I deemed this to be her gift, were as I bared, 15 marks.This oddity meant I was always being forgotten due to my strange habits from my soul marks and the fact that what I would later discover as "gifts", and I still bear a the fact of lost soulmates. Unlike my family I've always been my own sort of strange world, I have flashbacks of a time when I was happy and surrounded by those, I love but they can't be real, I've never been in love also the fact in all these "dreams" I'm wearing cloths which are hundreds of years old. When I first had a flashback to this dream, I told my parents of the family I met, I remember when I said there name my parents panicked and told me to forget it or something worse would happen. I didn't understand how a few names would cause them to panic, the name I could always rember was mikealson. Well I didn't understand yet, I remebered my dreams on the day I heard people talk about you then I called elijah.