Moving On.... Pt 1

Ophelia's Point of View:

I woke up this morning remembering I was as no longer my old home. I get up and grab my outfit and hop in the shower letting the hot water pierce my skin. After I did what I had to do, I dried off and put on my clothes and started off down stairs to eat breakfast only to find dadd-Brendyn on the couch watching the western Cheyenne.

"Hey baby, are you hungry? I didn't know what time you usually woke up but considering that it's 11:30 you must be pretty hungry."

"Yeah I am. What all do we have planned for today? I really don't want to sit here all day, I'm not a very laid back person I usually have to be very active in order to stay in a good mood."

"Don't worry I understand I was the same way, I have to go get some more feed for the horses and I'm going to look at a new farm truck today if you want to come with me."

"Yes sir. I don't like staying home alone anyways." By that point I was done eating my cereal and I was heading up stairs to get my phone. Yes, Brendyn set it up for me last night. I head back stairs and plop on the couch and signed into my Instagram.

Brendyn's Point of View:

I'm grabbing the keys and I call for Ophelia to come on cause I had to go get some gas first.

"Ophelia Reign if you don't hurry up then I'm leaving you!" I waited about 30 seconds and she didn't even respond. I walk upstairs to find her asleep. I don't want to wake her, but I also don't want to leave her here alone because she already said she doesn't like staying home alone. I pick her up bridal style and but her in the passenger seat of my truck. I walk to the other side of the truck and get in. It's about a 45 minute drive to the closest gas station so once I get there I fill up and see that my beautiful baby girl is awakened from her slumber.

"Hey baby, how was your nap?"

"It was good, thank you for not leaving me at home."

"Well I wasn't going to do that. Oh crap I forgot your phone.. if you want you can play on mine though."

"It's okay I would rather talk and get to know you."

———————————————————————————
I know this is a really short chapter!! I forgot to update yesterday so I gave a sliver of this chapter today! I plan on updating again tomorrow. Love you guys!! XOXO Sky 🌌