Outsiders

Brendyn's POV:
Ophelia seemed like she had an amazing first day of school! Her new friend group are the best students in the grade, and I'm glad they took her in as one of their friends. I just hope that none of the kids are mean to my baby. It's Friday, September 12th, 1998 so it's the last day of the school week. Thank the lord. I've got to go get my cranky teenage daughter up for school. Fun! *note the sarcasm*.

"Ophelia, babygirl, you've got to get up. I've got breakfast going. B has done your chores. So don't worry about that. Just get ready."

"Yes sir. Can you tell Bennie I said Good morning?"

"Sure thing, pumpkin'."

Ophelia's POV:
I've got the feeling that Daddy and Bennett are gonna kill me for the outfit I'm wearing to school, but that's why I have a plan.The shorts aren't really short but i'm wearing a tube top. Our school isn't strict on dress code, but I saw most of the other girls wearing tube tops so I think that I'll be okay. I'll just put a jean jacket on over my outfit.

Outfit below 💕⬇️

(obviously not her but it's just the outfit reference)

Oh now if Bennett don't kill me Daddy will...

Bennett's POV:
I know something up with Oph. She's acting weird and it's like 90 degrees in this house and she's got a jean jacket on and buttoned up all the way. I know she's wearing a crop top. Not on my watch Little Sis.

"Ophelia Reign Lakesley, You go up stairs and take that top off right now. You're not wearing that to school."

"But Bennie! How did you-."

"Big brothers always know. Go. We aren't leaving until you change."

"Okay bubba."

"Oh and after school, You, Dad and I, are having a little chat on you trying to sneak past us."

"No bubba, please no! I'm supposed to get my phone and ipod back today!"

"Sorry little lady, your actions have consequences, I've got a tank top you can wear in the wash room, go change please."

Top below ⬇️