Chapter 9: Frozen Dawn

The following day...

Ulrich, Mira, William, Emily, Zack, Micheal, Kyle, Tori, Isabel, and Roy have met up at the usual log in just after lunch.

Roy: "Another day, another boss to kill!"

Emily: "Plus, once this one gets taken care of, we move onto the Silver Tier."

Ulrich: "Silver Tier?"

Micheal: "Well, the 12 bosses are split up into four Tiers, 1, 2, and 3 are Bronze, which are easy, 4, 5, and 6 are Silver, so medium, 7, 8, and 9, are Gold so they're hard, leaving 10 and the newly added 11 and 12 as Platinum, very hard."

Mira: "Wait... we've been going easy?!"

Isabel: "Walker really bumped up the difficulty for these bosses."

Ulrich: "Rank 2 KO'd Caleb and Serena!"

Kyle: "(awkwardly) S-Seriously?"

That just made the others 10 times more terrified.

Kyle: "Well uh, would you look at that! I need to go and-"

Micheal grabs Kyle's shirt and drags him into the login.

Mira: "Let's just log in and forget everything that happened here."

The ID Glove users head inside while the others log in.

However...

The man is getting ready to use the file he stole on a small laptop while hiding in the back corner of a run down apartment.

Man: "(twitching) I'll just give Walker a warning shot before the world becomes mine for the taking!"

The file is loading.

Man: "(cackling) It's over Walker! It was over the moment you became what you despised!"

A short while later...

Everyone is currently server surfing over to Gamma.

Zack: "Ready for some snow?"

Ulrich: "W-Wait what?!"

In that instant, they get swept in a snowstorm that isn't that cold oddly enough.

Mira: "Guess they really want you to know what server you're on at any given time!"

They can see the snowy shore ahead.

William: "We're here!"

They arrive at the edge before hopping off their boards, allowing them to take in the snowy dawn.

Tori: "Gotta love it."

Mira: "I doubt he does."

Ulrich is completely shaken by the ride.

Isabel: "Uh... is he okay?"

Kyle: "Oh yeah... Ulrich has a fear of the ocean and doesn't like snow..."

Roy: "Seriously? I didn't expect that."

Mira gives Ulrich a good shake.

Mira: "Come on Ulrich! Pull yourself together!"

Ulrich is then dragged off by Roy.

Roy: "We'll get his head on straight when we get inside the Rank 3 ruins."

Micheal: "I'll lead us there."

Micheal goes ahead.

Micheal: "But let's make sure their defenses are good. This boss can deal quite a bit of damage if you aren't looking."