quick question

I've decided that I wanted to start a hunger games fanfiction and I wanted to run the overview by you real quick, if that is okay with you guys.

Overview of "The Huntress and The Moon."

Main Character: Orion Odair-Abernathy, named after the mythological Orion who was a mighty hunter and son of Poseidon.

Father: Haymitch Abernathy.

Mother: Sedna Odair, Finnick aunt, which makes Finnick and Orion cousins.

Background:

Ten years after Snow killed all of Haymitch's family, he had a one night stand with Sedna Odair,( a victor from the 51st hunger games.) Months Later, Sedna gave birth to their daughter and named her Orion. Snow found out and took her away from Haymitch and killed Sedna, but instead of killing Orion snow decided to combine her DNA with a wolf gene, thinking that when she was older that he would be able to control her. After the experiments, he gave her back to Haymitch and told him that he could keep her, but that she would be reaped in the hunger games when she was fourteen. Orion grew up visiting district four with her dad and connecting with her cousin. Finnick and Orion become Capital Favorites when they win their games back to back. Finnick won with his trident, Orion won without using any weapons, only using her brute strength and sharp canines given to her by Snow's experiments. Three years after her games she begins a relationship with Cato Hadley, the victor from District Two who won the 68th hunger games. (Cato is not in the original movie, he's still an asshole though but so is Orion. "It's just a self defense mechanism" is what Haymitch and Finnick call it.)

so just tell me what you think, and btw ill have the next update for this book posted by Thursday/maybe Wednesday, I'm almost finished with the written version, and ill start typing by Tuesday. oh and Orion is pictured above.