Future Mrs Commodore

"Jack saved us, without us we'd be dead Father!" I explained. He looked at me as if I was certifiably insane.

  "Hazel, he's the one who kidnapped you, he put you in danger!" he scoffed.

  "No Father it's not like that, we went to rescue Elizabeth, believe me, and without him, she'd be dead! And me too, please believe me Father!" I begged but he didn't show any emotion.

  "It's true! Ask Elizabeth!" I exclaimed. I just prayed that she would do this for me. She was the reason that we were in this predicament, and if she could just do one thing, for me. I would have done it for Will, I will do it for Will. She looked up from the deck.

  "Yes, Father it's true," she said in a small voice, and I nodded.

  "As we said before, one good deed is not enough to condemn a man from a lifetime of wickedness,"

  "Well then it's two good deeds, or more! Please Father, for me, don't hang him, pardon him, after we save Will of course," I spoke very fast, fast with fear.

  "No, we're going back to Port Royal, we shall discuss Mr Sparrow's hanging, or perhaps freedom, and we can keep you two safe," Father explained, beginning to walk off. At this point Elizabeth's head shot up.

  "But we've got to save Will!" she shouted.

  "No, as I said! We shall return to Port Royal immediately, not go gallivanting after Pirates!"

  "Then we condemn him to death!" I cried. I would make us save Will one way or another.

   Father walked over to Norrington.

  "The boys fate is regrettable, but then so is his decision to engage in piracy," he sighed.

  "To rescue Elizabeth! Father William Turner is not a pirate, I am more of a Pirate than Will, and I'm not a pirate am I?" I yelled, "He came with me and Jack to rescue Elizabeth and prevent anything from happening to her!"

  Jack then ran over to us.

  "If I may be so bold as to project my professional opinion....the Pearl was listing near to scuppers after the battle it's very unlikely she'd be able to make good time..." Jack explained.

   I knew this was a trick. One of Jack Sparrow's brilliant tricks. The Pearl was still the fastest ship in the Caribbean, but it was cursed, and it looked like nothing more than a wreck.

  "Yes! Father, think about it, the Black Pearl, the last real pirate threat in the Caribbean!" I exclaimed, feeding into the lies, as a way to get back Will, and to help Jack get the Pearl, to prevent me from somehow marrying Norrington.

  "How can ye pass that up?" Jack finished, grinning.

  "By remembering that I serve others, Mr Sparrow, not only myself," Commodore said sternly waking away. My heartbeat quickened, I had to think of something. Jack just grumbled nothings to himself.

  I followed him quickly, and Elizabeth too.

  "Commodore I beg you please do this, for me and Elizabeth....I'll marry you," I said in a desperate attempt to make him turn the ship around.

  "N..No!" Jack stuttered, holding up his arms to protest. Father and the Commodore glared at him.

  He ran up to me.

  "Hazel, there must be another way love.." he whispered in my ear before he was pulled away by guards.

  "Stay away from my daughter!" Father ordered.