First Witness: J. Jonah Jameson

"His first name stands for Jay? And he's a junior? Guess we can call him JJJJ." Peter jokingly thought. Jameson went to the witness stand and the bailiff ordered, "raise your right hand." Jameson rose his right hand and the bailiff asked, "do you swear to tell the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth, so help you God?" Jameson said, "I do." He then set down on the witness stand. Collin then walked up to Jameson and said, "Mr. Jameson, I wish to thank you for taking time out of your schedule from TheDailyBugle.Net to show up here as a witness." Jameson smiled and said, "Anything for my favorite staunch supporter." Peter couldn't help but feel disgusted at the fact that Cochran was basically kissing Jameson's ass.

"Now, is it true that you were the first to reveal what Spider-Man did?" Collin asked. "It is indeed true," confirmed Jameson. "How did you get this information?" Collin asked. "An anonymous source emailed it to me," said Jameson. "Before you were given this information, what was your opinion regarding Spider-Man?" Collin asked. "When I first saw the YouTube videos, I thought it was all a hoax," said Jameson, "but when Stark put his faith in this Spider-Man, I thought he was off his rocker. Why would he put his faith in a 15 year old boy?"

"So even then, you didn't like Spider-Man?" Collin asked. "I don't like any super-powered freak who calls himself a hero! Even those street vigilante freaks like The Punisher!" Jameson ranted, "And Iron Man is no hero! He's made plenty of fatal mistakes even before he got that Arc Reactor in his chest! He was no better than the terrorists he sold his weapons to! What kind of fool reveals his address to an extremist terrorist, creates a rogue artificial intelligence that tries to drop a city on the world, and then thinks he can atone for his sins by supporting The Sokovia Accords?!?!?!?! I say Tony Stark creates the villains he fights!"

 "Objection your honor!" Jennifer snapped, "this witness is going off subject! This trial is supposed to be about Mr. Parker." Judge Batzer said, "Objection sustained, Miss Walters. Mr. Jameson, this is a courtroom, not your podcast you can preach on what you think is right and wrong. Limit your testimony to the question put to you at hand. And no pandering, Mr. Cochran." Collin scowled and said, "Well then, Miss Walters can have Mr. Jameson as her witness." He then sat down on the bench. Jennifer walked to the witness stand and asked, "Mr. Jameson, when you were given the footage that showed Mr. Parker allegedly murdering Mr. Beck, how did you react?"

"I was appalled by these actions!" Jameson admitted. "What if the footage you saw was fabricated?" Jennifer asked. "I would have to wonder why the footage was fabricated," said Jameson. "Our client has admitted that he is Spider-Man," said Jennifer, "but if it turned out Mr. Parker was framed for the crimes he swears he didn't commit, would you take back the words you said?" Jameson looked down, then he said, "No, I wouldn't. I would still damage Parker's reputation in a smear campaign in a heartbeat! Why anyone would look up to him is beyond me! He and every other superpowered freak aren't above the law! And I will still smear Spider-Man's reputation even if it killed him! Does that answer your question Miss Walters?" Peter looked at Jameson in disgust. He couldn't believe that Jameson was willing to ruin the life of a minor. Specifically his. So far his trial wasn't off to a good start. Jennifer looked at Jameson in disgust and said, "no further questions your honor." As Jameson left the witness stand, Collin then said, "the state calls as our next witness, May Parker."