Her Voice

--------------------------------Max's Pov--------------------------------

I got up at 8 pm, I just couldn't take it anymore. I needed to see El, or at least hear her voice. I sneaked out through the window, and went to Cererbro. I remember the channel El and Mike were talking about. I set everything up, I hoped I could hear Eleven.

"Mike is that you?"

"El! It's Max!"

"Max! I wasn't expecting you. It's good to hear from you!"

"Yeah, I cannot wait, 4 days. We'll be able to have sleepovers and go shopping again."

"Yeah, cool, it's kinda late, talk again tomorrow?"

"Sure, El, miss you."

"Bye Max."

I was blushing so much, even her voice was pretty. I don't know how I could tell El that I had a crush on her. I wonder how she'd react how Mike would react, I can't tell her, but I really want to. 

-------------------------------Mike's POV------------------------------------

I don't have enough time to go to Lucas's so I go home. I quickly grab my walkie-talkie.

"Lucas, are you there? OVER."

"Yeah, what happened with Max? OVER"

"She wasn't home. Max's mom was there and had no idea where she went. OVER"

"Okay what the hell, something is definitely up with Max. OVER"

"Agreed. OVER"

"Let's talk about it more at my place tomorrow 5 p.m. OVER and OUT"

-------------------Lucas's POV-----------------------

I heard the doorbell ring, and let Mike in. "Hi, Mike." "Hey, I wonder what's going on with Max." Mike replied. "I dunno, let's just ask her straight up." "Okay I'll call her" said mike. I really wanted to know what was going on with Max, I care about her, what if something's wrong?

---------------------------Mike's POV--------------------------

I dialed Max's phone number on the phone.

"Hey Max, It's Mike. Is everything okay with you?"

"Why wouldn't it be??"

"Listen I want over to your house to tell you about plans for El and Will coming back. Your Mom said you were gone, and I just wanted to know why, and if you're okay?"

"Listen, all I did was go to the skate park. I'm fine."

"You don't sound fine. I've noticed that you've also been avoiding us lately. We care about you, so if anything is wrong please let us know."

"NOTHING IS WRONG. I HAVEN'T BEEN AVOIDING YOU."

After that Max just hung up. "So what did she say?" said Lucas. I explain to him everything that happened. "What? Oh well, if she doesn't want to tell us what is wrong, that's her problem." replies Lucas. "Somethings wrong, do you think we should tell Dustin? Where even is he?" "I don't know, probably hanging out with Steve.  I'm scared, something is definitely wrong, I hope Max is okay." "Maybe she just doesn't wanna be your girlfriend anymore?" "I don't know maybe, girls are weird. They're so hard to understand." "Yeah, listen I have to be home, see you later Lucas." Lucas said goodbye and I went home. 

-----------------------------------Max's POV----------------------

Shit, shit shit. Mike thinks something is wrong, if he finds out I like El, he will kill me. I can't believe this. Mike is so stupid and so is Lucas! Ugh, I can't wait to see Eleven again. I really don't know what to do. 

(Okay, so that's the end of this one! I've been posting so much in one day, but don't expect lots of chapters every day! I know ya'll are waiting for el to come home, she'll come home soon.)