Sleepover

----------------------------Max's POV---------------------------

El and I woke up early and told the boys that today we will have a girl's day. Today was also Christmas Eves, so tomorrow we will be opening our presents. El and I had some breakfast and then headed out to the new shopping center, hopefully this one isn't invaded with Russians like the last one. Eleven and I went on a shopping spree and had so much fun. I loved hanging out with El, It pains me to know she will be gone soon. We had some fast food at the food court. We took pictures in a picture booth. We did all the possible things we could do. 

It was 4 p.m when we got back to my place. I showed Eleven my room, I redecorated it since she was last here. "Wow, you're room looks really cool!" she told me. "Do you want to try painting nails?" I asked her "What is painting nails?" she asked. "Come on I'll show you!" I pulled out a purple and a pink color "Choose one." El pointed at the purple one. I started painting her nails and she started giggling. She's so cute. I finished painting her nails "What do you think?" "Cool, I'll try on my new clothes too." "If you want you can borrow my lipstick too." I told her "Lipstick?" "Okay, I'll show you after you get dressed." "She came out wearing a pretty dress, I had to stop myself from blushing. "Okay sit down. I did her makeup and she looked even more pretty, but she didn't need makeup to look pretty. "Do I look pretty?" she asked me. "You're the most beautiful person I met, of course you look pretty!" I told her "Really?" "Yeah, you're way prettier then I am." I told her "No, you are. "You're red hair and your freckles make you look really pretty." This made me blush. I didn't mean to lean in but I already did, and it seemed like El was leaning in too. The kiss was short, but it meant the world to me, her lips were so soft. I couldn't believe what just happened I felt so good.

----------------------------------------------------Eleven's POV--------------------------------

Kissing Max felt so good, I had no idea what just happened but I really liked it. After the kiss, we just stayed there looking at each other. I looked at Max's freckles and her fiery hair. "Max, is it wrong to like girls?" I asked her. "No of course not, I mean some people think that, but just ignore them they're dicks. You wanna know something?" "Sure?" I answered. "I really like you, I've liked you for a while." Max told me. "I really like you too, I don't want to leave you again." "Me neither" she told me and then she kissed me. This kiss was longer and better then the other one. "You're a better kisser than Mike." We both started laughing.

(So here's some real Elmax for you! I hope you enjoyed this one, I may not upload as often in the future. Also thanks to the people who gave me votes! It makes me happy to know other people like my writing!)