Goodbyes

Elevn's POV

I woke up sad, since I knew today I'd have to leave and go back to my home. I didn't want to leave Max. I started packing my things and then Max woke up. "Hi El, guess I won't see you for a while." she said. "I'll miss you so much!" I said. I hug Max tightly, I don't want to go, ever. I have to though, I continue to pack my things. Max and I go to Mike's House as Joyce, Will, and Jonathan are still there. "There you are, did you pack all your things?" says Joyce. "Yeah, I did." "Okay, we're going in 5 minutes." I hugged Max again, "I'll give you our phone number and then you can call me everyday?" "Sounds like a plan." I told Max my phone number, after I realized Lucas and Mike were staring at us. I shrugged it off. The 5 minutes went by very fast and soon enough Joyce told me it was time to go. Before I left Max, I gave her a quick kiss, and got in the car. "Joyce, when will we come here again?" "I don't know maybe in the summer when you don't have school." It's only been a few minutes and I already miss Max.

Max's POV

Eleven just left, I miss her so much. Even more than I did to begin with. I make my way back to my house when I'm stopped my Lucas and Mike. They seemed very angry, and I had no idea what their problem was. "Uh, what are you doing?" "Calling you out on what you really are, disgusting, both you and El." I know understood what they meant, those shitheads must have seen us kiss. Well, shit, whatever happens next. "I can't believe you, what you did to Eleven." said Mike. Jesus, what the fuck is wrong with Mike?! "I didn't do anything with her, expect make her happy." I told them angrily. "Max, I couldn't expect this kinda thing from you!" says Lucas. "I know right, both you and Eleven are disgusting! You're both banished from our party!" "I don't want to be part of you stupid hateful party anyway!" I spat and Mike and skated away. I was so angry at them, I couldn't believe I once considered them my friends! I just wish El was here right now, everything would be better.

(Hey so, this would be a good place to end the story, but I'll post one more chapter and then make a sequel afterwords.)