Christmas

-----------------------------Max's POV-----------------------------------------

I woke up remembering everyone that happened yesterday, was it a dream? Eleven woke up soon after me "Hey Max." "Hey El, it's Christmas today! Come on let's go to Mike's place." "Do I have to talk to him about us?" "Not if you don't want to El, but we can't do this behind his back. You have to breakup with him again." We headed to Mike's place. "Hi El, hi Max, come in!" We all rushed to the Christmas tree and started unwrapping our presents. El got me some nice clothes and a scrunchie. "Hey do you still have the scrunchie I gave you?" "Of course I wear it nearly every day." That made me happy. El opened my present which was a bunch of candies including eggos. "Thanks El!" she told me and hugged me. Mike ended up getting her eggos and a necklace that read 011. 

------------------------------------Eleven's POV---------------------------------

I really wanted to talk to Mike but I didn't want to ruin his Christmas. I put the necklace on and told him thanks. Max and I song Christmas songs. We also played and tried on our new presents. Max got me all these different types of candies so we had fun trying all of them out. It started snowing and we all worked together to make a Snowman, I've never made a snowman before so that was quite fun.

--------------------------------Mike's POV-------------------------

El's been acting really weirdly lately. She's been spending so much time with Max, but I decided not to judge her, It's only been 3 days after all. Christmas was really fun, I got great presents and it was fun to hang out with my friends. This is probably my favorite Christmas yet. 

--------------------------------------------Eleven's POV--------------------------------------

Time flew by, and after a while it was dinner. The Christmas dinner was really good. Soon enough I fell asleep. Days go by so fast, I don't want them too. I don't want to just spend a week with Max, I went to be with her forever. I've only recently felt these feelings, but they are so strong. Max is so much better than Mike. And to think, I thought she was a bad person the first time I met her and knocked her of her skateboard.

(Sorry this is a short chapter, next chapter El will have to talk to Mike, so hopefully that will be exciting! If you guys have any feedback please let me know, as this is my first time writing her. OK, bye.)