Serious Talk

-------------------------------------------------Eleven's POV------------------------------------

I woke up had some breakfast and talked to Max. I knew that I had to talk to Mike, and breakup with him. I didn't want to hurt him, but I like Max. I saw Mike "Hi, El, what do you want to do today?" he asked me "Mike, we need to talk, alone. We need to have a serious talk." "What, okay?" he said looking really confused. We both went to his room and locked the door. "Mike I'm sorry, but I breakup with you." "What, why? Did I treat you badly again, what did I do wrong??" He looked like he was about to cry. "Mike I'm sorry, I just don't like you anymore." "What, are you dating some other random boy? Is it anyone in our party??" "I just like someone else know, okay?" "Not okay, before you told me I treated you like garbage. But you know what, El? El, you treat me like garbage, I give you shelter against the bad man, give you food, and then you breakup with me?" "Mike." "Please, get out." I got out, I didn't want Mike to be angry with me or sad, I just really like Max. "Hey Max." "So, how'd he react?" "Badly, he's really angry." "Oh, well you can still be friends with him right?" "Yeah, I hope he's okay."

-----------------------------------------Mike's POV---------------------------------------------

I could not believe Eleven, I took her in to live in my house, when I found her in Mirkwood, gave her shelter, and then she meets some random boy, doesn't want to tell me about him, and breaks up with me? I needed to tell Lucas and Dustin. I spotted Lucas. "Dude, why do you look so angry?" he asked me. "El just broke up with me for some random guy who she won't even tell me about!" "That bitch, I can't believe her!" he replied. "I thought she was my friend, my girlfriend, but I guess she's just some stupid girl." "Hey, it's gonna be alright." he told me. "It's just I've known her for 4 years now, and we've been friends for so long, and then one day she just leaves me." I was really angry. "Hey, let's try to find out who this stupid guy is anyway." Lucas told me and I agreed.

---------------------------------------------Max's POV----------------------------------------------

I tried to comfort El she kept on telling me she didn't mean to hurt Mike. "If you don't really like me, I won't mind if you go back to Mike." I lied. "Max I do like you, I really really like you. It's just that Mike hates me know." "Hey it's gonna be okay." I tell her. "What if he finds out I like girls, will her yell at me?" she asks. "If he does, I will kick his ass, if he doesn't accept you for what you are, he was never your friend." I tell her while comforting her. We both snuggle in my bed.

(Okay, so I uploaded a chapter again. When the school year starts I may not be able to upload as much, but hope you're enjoying so far. Thank you to everyone who read this book!)