rise six

"So do you miss anyone?" Ash randomly asks me.

I look at him. "What do you mean?"

"Like.. Anyone? Is there someone you miss?" He grabs something from his pocket.

"There's a lot of people I miss."

"Who? Was it that girl you abandoned? Why did you abandon her again?" He looks at me confused.

"I miss my friend Aria. ((a/n: im laughing bc the main character is aria from pll. i didn't notice until now bc i just chose the character lmao)) And I abandoned that bitch because she killed her." Once the words fall out, it stings me knowing that she's actually dead and that shes a dead somewhere.

"Woah woah woah, no one should be called a bitch here. We're all facing rough times right now."

"What was that girl's name? Abi? Yeah, she was a bitch." I state.

"You're the one that let her in our team!" He shouts and Calum glances at us from behind. We're all walking.

"Yeah that's true, idiot move." Michael says while walking pasts us.

"Michael- Michael, I know you're mad." I try while he walks further ahead.

"He's always like that." Ashton shrugs.

"Is there anyone you miss?" I ask his question.

"No. I'd like to push back bad memories." He looks ahead. I hear water. Well, we can't really hear water but I hear something flowing; like a river or a stream.

"There's no one?" I asked shocked.

How can you miss no one? Almost everyone here has lost someone, it's just how life is when there's.. you know.. dead.

"No." He pauses." You know how you think our life is horrible because zombies?"

Zombies. Oh how I hate that word.

"Our life is horrible. We don't think it, we know it." I sigh.

"Our life isn't horrible, it's just not working out. Life will work out in the end."

"Life like ours will never work out. It's reality." I roll my eyes. I'm tired of talking about life. I hate life.

"I hate to break it to you, but when this, all of this-" He makes a big motion with his hands about the world around him. "-Is over, life will still be okay."

"What if it's never over?"

"We'll see. If it's over, it's over. If it's not, there's more of a journey." Ash smiles and I don't know why, but it makes me smile aswell.

-

"Michael, can you not be mad once?" I ask him. We've made it to the stream and Michael said we should stay here since its "safe."

God. How the hell is a stream safe?

"You've probably had no one mad in your life since you're getting mad at me for being mad at you." He grins.

"Im not mad. You're mad." I enthusiaze.

I look at him to see if he'll say anything but he doesn't so I look away. I can tell he's staring at me. "God, stop it." He groans, walking away.

I open my mouth. "I didn't even do anything!"

"You did everything." He turns back to me.

"What- You- Oh my god." I roll my eyes. "I'm going to sleep."

"There's no where to sleep, idiot." He smirks. I glare at him.

"What, so we stay up all night?" I look at the other guys. They're watching us.

"Uh.. DUH." Michael leaves his mouth open. Then, he closes it to do his cheeky smile.

"Okay!" Calum claps his hands, walking towards us. "What're we doing now?"

"We're gonna not die." Michael scoffs, rolling his eyes.

"We're gonna live." I smile.

"What's the difference between that?"

"There's a difference between not dying and living, asshole. Right now, we're not dying."

/

HAHA

<_<\*\€\€\!\croods$-$/):&/'cnxna
i have a question for all of you and u must answer

ok.. are u ready?

?

?

?

what's 9+10?