Fall For Your Type

Me and Jada been hanging out lately and I'm starting to really like her. She's not Toni but at least she appreciate me and everything I do for her. She's really sweet and sexy and wild too. I like that a lot. We going out to the 7:00 movies tonight to see me in Poetic Justice.

Knock Knock

Jada

I'm coming

Tupac

Hey ready to go

Jada

Yea let me grab my purse

Tupac

You look good by the way.

Jada

Thank you

Tupac

So you're excited .

Jada

It's not my first time going to the movies but since it's with you I guess I am.

Tupac

Ok ok let's go then.

We talked on our way to the movies and when we got there they let us in automatically cause you know I'm in the movie but anyway we sat like in the middle section and when the movie started she grabbed my hand and I wrapped my arms around her. When the movie was over we went outside of the theater.

Tupac

Soooo how did you enjoy the movie?

Jada

It was good you did a really good job even though I was a little jealous.

Tupac

Why?

Jada

Cause you was kissing Janet

Tupac

You want me to kiss you like that huh

Jada

Wellll

__________________________________________

Toni P.O.V

Me and my baby Shemar is going out tonight to the 9:00 movies to see my friend Janet in Poetic Justice. He just came back from New York and I missed him. I'm excited cause I really like him and I want to spend time with him. He's just perfect he's nothing like Tupac. He's sweet and charming and conservative like a real man supposed to be right.

Shemar

Aye Baby look

Toni

What?

Shemar

Is that Tupac kissing Jada Pinkett?

Toni

* blank stare

Yess it is.

Shemar

Wow I didn't know they were dating.

Toni

Me neither

Shemar

It's amazing how much you find out in the streets huh

Toni

Ummmm yea let's go.

Shemar

You enjoying the movie?