Abortion?

Shonda

I don't do abortions anymore

Toni

Ohhhh

Shonda

But I can make an exception for you

Toni

Thank you

Shonda

Write this address down

I took out some paper wrote the address down and I stuffed it in my coat pocket.

Babyface

Toni are you alright?

Toni

I don't wanna talk about it

Babyface

What happened out there?

Toni

I said I didn't want to talk about this

Babyface

Okay

Toni

I'm going home

Babyface

You need a ride?

Toni

Nope

Babyface

Okay

I grabbed my coat purse and keys and went home. I just cannot believe what happened today. This is my worst performance thus far.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

I went to sleep last night thinking about one thing. I mean I think I'm making the right decision but I don't know. I just know that I can't take it.

I woke up the next day and just sat at the edge of my bed. I wanted to just cry for some reason. Anyway I finally got myself together and climbed out of bed to go fix me a bowl of cereal as I watched reruns of The Cosby Show. I laughed and really enjoyed watching it until I became aware of the time. It was 2 pm and I just realized I had an appointment at 3 so I took a long shower and got myself ready by putting my jogging pants and sweat shirt on with some boots and my peacoat. I grabbed my keys and went to my destination.

___________________________________

Diddy

Did you talk to her yet?

Tyrese

Nope I will though. I'm trying to wait to make her upset that I didn't call right away so when I do call the conversation will be better. You know how women are.

Diddy

I feel you. Just do your job okay

Tyrese 

Okay but what if she fall for me?

Diddy

If she fall for you then break it offf simple as that

Tyrese

But then she'll be hurt

Diddy

See you're not as dumb as I thought. That's the point so then I Sean P. Diddy Combs can save the day you see where I'm going?

Tyrese