The Break Up

*radio

GoodMorning LA Wake Up Wake Up Wake Up and Get Yo Grind On Have A Blessed Day....!!!!

Toni

*yawn

I woke up and Pac arms were around me and I couldn't help but smile. He looked so cute especially because he still sleeps with his mouth open. Ha I started giggling it was cute I grabbed his butt and kissed his cheek trying to wake him up but he would not move so I left him alone. I then got up slipped my slippers on and I didn't sleep in pants so I just put on my robe then I brushed my teeth and went in the kitchen to make breakfast.

Tupac

*yawn

I rolled over and saw Toni wasn't in the bed with me. I looked around and I didn't see her. So I stretched and got up brushed my teeth then I started smelling something good so I knew she had to be cooking breakfast or something. I walked in the kitchen and saw my beautiful woman working in the kitchen and all I saw was legs and ass. I don't know why but she never liked wearing pants but I ain't trippin. I snuck up behind and grabbed it and she started smiling.

Toni

I thought I told you no touching below the waist.

Tupac

Well damn

Toni

GoodMorning sweetheart

Tupac

Ugh don't call me that

Toni

Fine GoodMorning Big Head

Tupac

Now you tryna play me

*starts laughing

Tupac

Seriously what you cooking

Toni

Ummmm food

Tupac

Oh so you got jokes now huh

Toni

heheheee

I made chicken and waffles biscuits eggs and bacon

Tupac

Damn bae you throwing down ain't you

Toni

Well you know

Tupac

Mmph mmm mmm mmm mmm

Toni

What?

Tupac

You

Toni

What About Me?

Tupac

What's not about you? You are everything to me. I love you.

Toni

Awww baby *leaning in for a kiss

I kissed Pac and the kiss got deeper and deeper that I forgot I was cooking.

Toni

Ohhh shit

* starts laughing