Back At It

Tyrese

You what?

Toni

I love you

Tyrese

*deep breath

Tyrese's P.O.V

When I heard Toni say that my mind went blank like how can she be in love With Me. I didn't respond but I didn't want to make her feel bad for what she said but I knew I couldn't stay for long. I kissed her and we just laid there while her head was on my chest. It was about 3:00 am and by 4:30 she was sound asleep. I watched as she rolled over to the other side of the bed and I eased my way out. I wrote her a letter before I left and sat it on her bed. This is my last time seeing her. I looked back one good time and I left locking the door behind me.....

____________________________________

Toni' P.O.V

I woke up the next morning in a good mood until I found my bed empty. Where did he go? I asked myself because I hate when guys leave after sex. That's just a booty call. Well next time I see him we gone have a little discussion. I must admit that it was amazing last night and that's why I wanted him here because I wanted to do it again. Anyway I pulled the covers back and I saw a piece of paper. I opened it up and read it...

Dear Toni,

I'm so sorry I really want to be with you but I can't. I love you but I don't want to be too attached. Please forgive me but I can't love you like I want to and I can't tell you why but I feel that we should break up. Being with you has been a great experience for me but I can't go any further. I love you

Tyrese

I stared at the letter and within seconds between each bad word an inch of my beautiful smile disappeared. How could he do this. See this is what I was afraid of. He didn't want me he wanted what was between my legs and I gave it to him and look at us now.

I began to cry because I really had strong feelings for him. I thought to myself that maybe I did it too early. Why can't I keep a good man?  Why do I always have the problem? Was he afraid of love? I started asking myself questions like that because my self esteem started dropping by the minute. I laid down in bed and cried myself back to sleep.

_____________________________________

I left Toni and went by my way. I was upset because she doesn't deserve this but anyway I had to do it. This was my mission. Sometimes I hate being the wingman especially this type of wingman. I don't like hurting women but I just hope it works out in the end. Diddy better take good care of her.

Diddy

Soooooooooooo

Tyrese

I broke up with her

Diddy

You did? What happened?

Tyrese

I don't know I just left.

Diddy

Why?

Tyrese

Because I didn't want to tell it to her face. Man I don't think this is right. She doesn't deserve this.

Diddy

I know she's sad now but when I get with her she'll be happy again.

Tyrese

Whatever