Help

I sat there in the corner thinking about how I got myself into this situation. Why was he doing this to me? and Why wasn't I looking at the signs? I eventually got up and took a shower. All my private parts were hurting from the rape but now I'm just focusing on how to get out this. I'm making up a plan.

Diddy

Hurry the fuck up...!!!!

Toni

Shut the fuck up

Diddy

What did you say?

Toni

*sigh

At the moment I wasn't thinking about him and his filthy way of talking to a woman but all I know is I have to fight and get help because this man is crazy.

After a good 15 minutes I came out of the bathroom and a smack to the face was waiting on me as soon as I opened the door. 

Diddy

I told yo ass to hurry up....!!!! What you taking yo precious time for bitch....!!!!

Toni

Stop calling me that....!!!!!

Diddy

Or What....!!!!

Toni

Fuck you....!!!!!

He pushed me to the wall and my back starting hurting...Then he started laughing just like an evil man.

Diddy

You real cute tryna stick up for yourself. Seriously and that just makes me want you even more. Come here.

He grabbed my hand and pulled me close and I just mean mugged him.

Diddy

Look I apologize for everything seriously I really do care about you. You're too much of a good thing and I don't want to lose you. I love you too much.

Toni

Okay

Diddy

Now give me a hug

Toni

Hmmm mmm

He hugged me and I didn't hug back because he must think I'm retarded or something.

Diddy

Now can you go fix me something to eat?

Toni

No! Why should I? First you killed my boyfriend then you raped and abused me but you want me to fix you something to eat. You must have lost your damn mind and now I'm hurting. No telling what kind of disease you have.

Diddy

Whatever you have two seconds to get yo ass down them stairs to the kitchen and I mean it or imma beat the shit out of you.

Toni

Make me

Diddy

Okay 1, 1 and half, 1 and two quarters, 2 Bitch get yo ass down them steps to the kitchen. 

He pushed me down the stairs and I eventually ended up in the kitchen.

Toni

Oh imma fix him something alright.