Christiano And Marianne

She daintily popped a grape in her mouth and sighed with content Everything was perfect. Nothing could ruin her mood. Not even the guy who had a gun to her forehead could.

"Tell me where he is and I may spare your life." He said.

Marianne checked her watch. There was still plenty of time. She popped a strawberry in her mouth and sat back on the lounge chair.

When she'd decided to come to the beach house for a break this morning, she knew it would be the best place to relax before the event. Especially after the argument last night that had Christiano on the sofa all night.

She was surprised he hadn't crawled back in later on, but then again... He deserved what he got.

"Ma'am I suggest you tell me the location of your husband quickly. Or we'll be forced to take you hostage and lure him out."

Marianne eyed the bafoon in front of her an she chewed on some pineapple. It's a shame really.

What a waste of a handsome face. Marianne thought. Well her husband was way more attractive and the guy would be dead in an matter of minutes.

"I'll ask you one last time ma'am, Where is your husband."

Suddenly, the glass behind her shatter and her husband pounced on the man. They wrestled in the sand, Christiano, still in his PJ's and obviously winning.

Finally, he won, ending the perpetrator with his own bullet. Marianne ended her fruit salad and stared at the dead man.

"He's behind you." She called.

Suddenly, her husband snapped his head to her, longing in his eyes. He came to her side and knelt in front of his wife.

"My love. I am sorry. Take me back. Please Marianne don't do this to me. I love you. More than anything and..." He sniffed, eyes stinging with un-shed tears.

This bought tears to her eyes. Her husband never cried, not even when he saw his parents murdered and had to take over the business.

"I love this child too. I know I need to stop letting my fears get in the way. Marianne you are the love of my life and the mother of my children. I'm so so sorry I said those things to you. About my own flesh and blood."

"Stop Nio I forgive you." She sobbed.

He scooped her up in his arms and captured her lips in a passionate kiss.

"Does this mean I can have my way after tonight?"

"Don't push it my love. Now take me home."