2000 Glocks

James' car pulled up at the warehouse at about 11:47. He and his fiancée had come to this border to secure a very important deal with an old friend.

Much to his pleasure, Sydney had dressed in a sinfully short knife pleated skirt, a thin boob tube with a puffy bomber jacket and thigh high heels. But of course he wouldn't let her step out without being fully armed, with ice and weapons.

"Dont lié Syd, you love dressing like this." He chuckled, watching her reaply her another layer of lip gloss.

"If by that you mean I like watching the bulge in you pants get bigger through the meeting then yeah." She turned to wink at him. "I love dressing like this."

She strutted into the warehouse owning the ground she stepped on. James was hot on her heels, royally enjoying himself.

Everyone was already there, examining the products.

"What do you think?" James spoke up.

Harper Duke looked up from a crate and fixed James with a sceptical gaze.

"They're what the boss requested." He said nonchalantly. "But what about me?"

"What about you." James asked. "You get what your boss gives you. There's nothing I could possibly give to you."

"You know we have a score to settle. Stop beating around the bush."

James chuckled, "Okay okay, name it, I'll see what I can do."

"I want the bitch."

Jame raised an eyebrow. "Which one?"

"The one counting the money over there."

Sydney looked up from the stack of bills in her hands and batted her lashes innocently.

"Me?" She asked, using her soft voice.

James smirked, knowing she had a trick up her sleeve.

"Yeah you, come here baby girl, lemme take a look at you."

Sydney sent a sly wink to James as she sashayed to Harper.

"We calle her the black scorpion." James boomed, watching the man touch his fiancée.

"Oh really, why's that?"

"Because she has the most poisonous sting."

Out of nowhere, Harper fell to his knees in pain, gripping onto his thighs.

Thus time when James addressed Harper, his voice was cold and menacing.

"Don't ever call my fiancée a bitch, she can be way meaner than me when it comes to torture. And like I said before, you get what your boss gives you, I owe you nothing."

"The poison on the blade won't kill you, it will just make it ten times more painful, and will take way longer to heal." Sydney spoke up, now standing in front of James.

She grinned, feeling the obvious bulge in his pants. "I think the meeting is over no baby."

James turned to his men. "You heard what the lady said, grab the cash and roll out."

He looked back at Harper and saluted him with a copy smile. "Say hi to uncle Rick for me."

When they were in the car, James whispered to Sydney.

"I think someone deserves a reward for being a good girl today."

Sydney grinned up at him. "Does that mean I get to pick the movie tonight!"

James smiled. "Anything for you love."