Grace and George

Grace flicked through the catalogue in frustration. She hated these sort of things, she was too indecisive.

With a heavy sigh, she ditched the jewelry catalogue and went to find her husband.

She found George at set up for holiday islands.

"Booking a holiday?" She questioned, slipping into her husbands arms. He pressed a kiss on her cheek and pulled her closer.

"No, I'm thinking of buying one."

"You what!"

He blinked at her, straight faced, but she saw the amusement in his green eyes.

"You heard me dear."

"B-buying and island. What would we need that for. Don't people live there? You can't just buy people's homes." She spluttered.

"I can, I have, and I will."

"But... George..."

"Yes Gracie dear."

"What would we need a whole island for?"

"A break, a little get away. For when things get a but too chaotic..." He was referring to their three sons and and soon to be twin daughters.

Grace thought it over as her hand rested in her bulging bump. "I guess." She mumbled.

"Did you find any Jewels that you wanted. I spied a nice sapphire crystal broach early. Was thinking of giving it to your mother. A gift for becoming a grandmother to five."

Grave huffed and scrunched up her nose. "That were all much too expensive. The cheapest one was a ruby ring that cost £670,000."

"Gracie, Gracie, Gracie! Love of my life. Apple of my eye. How many times must I remind you. I own one of the biggest Mafias in the world. Money is not a problem. Look, some of these Islands cost around a billion bucks."

"A billion pounds! George are you insane! No no no. We are not getting an island. I will not allow you to."

George chuckled at his wife, hugging her to his side.

"I guarantee you that you'll need an eyebrow an island to yourself when the girls are born. Now if we don't speed up, we'll be late to that infamous event. So be a dear and pick a cute little island for your babymoon."

Grace huffed. She new he was right...

... And she did really want an island...