Edgar and Judith

She shut an eye, stuck out her tongue and put her thumb at an angle. She couldn't decide weather the finger was in proportion to the rest of the hand.

Judith sighed as she looked back at her colour palette, was the red streak in her hair dark enough. Maybe if she added a little more white to her nails and...

Now she'd gone and given herself french tips.

"Well now I have to do the rest of my nails." She muttered, working quickly to correct the mistake.

She then turned her attention to her husband... Maybe his biceps weren't bulging enough. Did she really make his thighs look strong enough...

She felt a presence behind her. Edgar.

He stood there and analysed he work, humming in appreciation from time to time.

"Uh uh,"

That wasn't good.

Judith chewed on her nail as her husband reached for a paint brush and mixed a little yellow with the white, making off-white. Then, with a steady hand, he moved the brush across the canvas, adding his own sentiment to the piece.

"Aren't you glad we met in art school." He sighed, adding the finishing touches.

Judith scrunched up her nose when she finally saw what he'd done.

"Edgar, you perverse swine."

"I'm perverse..? You're the one who decided to paint is having sex, I'm just making it more realistic."

Judith face palmed. "It is supposed to represent the love we share."

"Yeah, I got that much. But why not make it arousing as well as sentimental." He murmured into her neck. "And I am very aroused."

A squeak left Judith's lips when she was pulled against her husband's groin.

"Is that a pistol or are you just happy to see me." She shot back with a smirk.

"Not with your cheesy Mafia pick up lines again." He groaned.

"Oh but you like them. Now let's see if we can make that picture a reality. We have two and a half hours to leave."

And it took five minutes for their clothes to come off and for Edgar to be pounding into his wife, up against the wall.