Isabella And Santiago

"Oh Santi. My Santiago what do I have to do to fix this." Isabella sighed as she stared at her cashmere rug.

She'd left early in the morning to shop for this evening, hoping to find something that'll make the other wives look under dressed. She didn't find anything but a rose gold plated diamond encrusted water lily hair pin.

She'd also gone out to plan for their wedding anniversary. Isabella and Santiago had married very young and their marriage has gone through a lot. A whole decade, and they hadn't hit their mid thirties let alone had kids.

But it was no help on Santiago's part of he couldn't tell the difference between a warehouse or basement and the living room.

It was like he didn't notice how much it cost to get rid of the blood stains. Well of course he didn't. The cost of the whole property wasn't enough to splinter his bank account. But it infuriated his wife none the less.

She stormed into his office grabbed her husband and dragged him out by the ear.

"Ow oww owwwe... Isabella, my love that hurts. Please whatever I did, I'm sorry..."

""Shut up Santi!" She snapped dragging him into the sitting room. "Santiago, explain this."

She watched as her husband gulped and started to pale a little.

"I... It's wine my love..."

Isabella narrowed here eyes at him. "Santiago do I look stupid to you. Mi amor you know me, and you know I do not have the patience of mi abuelita. But still you do this to me."

Santi sighed. "I'll get it cleaned up."

"Cleaned up! I want that thing burnt in the garden right now. It's disgusting. What will happen when we have children. I don't want this sort of nonsense in their environment"

"I'll try to stop..."

"No Santiago I don't want you to try. I want you to do it. Now go burn it before it starts to smell." She said before pulling him into a rough kiss.

But she broke it off quickly much to her husband's dislike.

She rolled her eyes and pinched his nose.

"Es stupido." She chuckled.