4

instagram: @ linafics

jungkook's pov

"her father sold her to the sehun guy?" was the thought that was clouding my mind, the feeling of concern becoming stronger.

i tried to hear more of their conversation but arria came back, behind her being the girl whose life was just ruined by her father.

i ignored the smilling arria who was approaching me and watched carefully every movement that girl did. she had her eyes fixed on sehun but she clearly felt my pair of eyes on her because she looked back at me, her eyes burning a hole right through me.

it was intense. the eye contact we had was just-
-was just interrupted by arria.

she leaned in and pressed her lips on mine, the taste of her lips being weirdly strange. she tasted.. differently?

it took a while for me to respond because my brain couldn't normally function at that time, the only thing my mind was capable of thinking being that girl.

wow, the impact she had on me was just.. too powerful.

does she know about the selling thing?

maybe she believed that he is actually interested in her, but any sane man could tell that all sehun wanted is sex.

well.. can't blame him though, with a body like hers it's impossible not to want to see it with a closer view.

jungkook, calm yourself down.

i came back to reality when the realization hit me: arria was staring at me, wanting me to focus on what she had just said.

oh well, not having a single idea of what she could've said, i tried to come up with the lamest question ever.

arria won't suspect anything, for sure.

"how will you reward me for gifting you "'incomparable?" i asked, wrapping my arms around her waist, bringing her closer to me.

"what would you like mr. jeon?" she answered with another question whilst using her flirty tone that she knew could turn me on.

"y'know..." i smirked with my lips against her ear, and with a gentle lick of her earlobe, i bit it softly, feeling pleased with her reaction — she got a visible pleasure from it because her mouth escaped a soft moan which caused the girl behind us to react in such a weird yet innocent way.

"eww," she shout whispered making her parents flinch at the sudden noise that came out of her mouth.

so she's an untouched rose.. oh my darling... little do you know that tonight you'll be 100 times more disgusted with sehun's lustful desires.

your pov;

it was embarrassing at first, but then sehun just chuckled at your reaction, making you relax a bit, the little incident being shrugged off by your parents and sehun.

thank god.

you all were watching the stage where the jewelry was presented.

the first ones costed from 10k $ to 50k $ — not really expensive, and how all of you had expected, the last necklace will be l'incomparable, the most expensive one, which costed almost 150k $.

you had no idea how you would get it, you clearly didn't have enough money, you didn't even have 50k $, how could you afford such jewelry?

your parents seemed calm, acting so full of themselves, like they already won the battle which hasn't even started. they thought they had nothing to worry about since sehun will do everything they say in order to make you his.

will he really?

time went by and the last jewelry was shown to the public, l'incomparable.

everyone was applauding and it was the time for "'incomparable to be auctioned.

"ladies and gentlemen, the last and most precious jewelry, l'incomparable, the only one exemplar in the whole world, can be your beloved one's best gift, and we will start the auction with the minimal price of 50.000$."

jeon, sehun, and other men raised their hand up.

"we increase the price to 70.000$"
2 hands dropped down. it's going to be a tough battle.

it was already the 6th time they were increasing the price and it reached 160.000$.
you thought that sehun would drop his hand down, but he didn't.

did he genuinely want to give that jewelry to...you?

"i see that only 2 hands are raised, which means there are only 2 buyers left. we've got an intense battle now."

that announcement got you and your parents a little bit tense, you kinda wanted sehun to give you l'incomparable so you could give it to your parents because it was so important for your family, but you knew if sehyn did so, from now on you will belong to him, and that was the last thing you wanted.

you tilted your head in jeon's direction, trying to let him know that you're staring at him, and fortunately it worked. he tilted his head to you, watching you carefully.

"please..." you whispered in a way no one besides him could hear you.
"please get that necklace," you begged him with pleading eyes.
the only thing he did was smiling softly and giving you a wink that meant "don't worry, i got you covered."

and that is how it all started.