8

instagram: @ linafics

your pov;

jungkook stayed silent after hearing what you had just said.

"well... thanks for treating my wounds, i should get going," you bowed before standing up from the bed you were laying on.

"actually.." he started, stopping you from walking away. "i can help you."

"help me with what?" you asked, confused about his suddenness.

"with your sehun problem," he smiled reassuringly, trying to convince you that you shouldn't give up so easily. "i can help you if you'll tell me what exactly happened between you both after you left that place."

"he was angry," you started, letting out a shaky breath, the memories of what happened earlier still terrifying. "angry because of what my parents said to him. he thought that buying that necklace was a way to get to me, and he was partially right, but i tried convincing him that buying that necklace was unnecessary and he shouldn't do that. that's why i asked you to buy it instead of him. but my parents were really mad because they made a deal with him, he gives them l'incomparable, and i'm his. His property." you spoke in a breath, acknowledging how low your parents stooped.

"you are talking about it so...emotionlessly?" he trailed off, not knowing how to put his thoughts into words. "i mean, your parents literally sold you for a fucking jewelry, if i were you i would be reacting otherwise,"

"i'm just used to it," you laughed it off, hoping he wouldn't judge your way of living.

"but how did you end up being in the middle of the road?" he asked, bringing up another topic you didn't feel that uncomfortable about.

"when we were in the car, i tried negotiating with him — i give him all the money he spent on me, and he'll let me go, but he was clearly mad because of what i said so he slapped me," you told him truthfully, continuing right after. "i  couldn't hold my tears in and kind of broke down right in front of him," your eyes got watery at the terrifying thoughts of what could've happened if you didn't jump.

"the only way of escaping from there was jumping out of the car." you confessed, watching his eyes widen in shock.

"don't tell me you jumped out of the car when he was driving,"

"i did jump, and after that i fell into some bushes and because of darkness we were engulfed in, he couldn't find me — which i'm thankful for. but he'll search for me sooner or later and he'll find me.." the words slipped out of your mouth unknowingly, the strange feeling of safeness surrounding you.

he gave off that comforting feeling that made you feel safe.

were you stupid for thinking so? maybe.

"what about your parents?" he asked, the thought of your parents being so heartless not leaving his mind.

"my parents?" you laughed. "they will be the happiest if they're able to help him find me. they don't give a single fuck about me, all they care about is money.." you let out a shaky breath, watching jungkook sigh deeply.

"you're in such a fucked up situation rapunzel..." he scratched the back of his neck, trying to think of something helpful.

"i'm y/n, lee y/n," you remembered you never got the chance to introduce yourself — that being the reason behind him calling you rapunzel.

"for me you're rapunzel," he sweetly smiled, his bunny-like teeth showing.

"if you say so.." you chuckled, a small smile creeping onto your face.