15

"Y/n.. wake up." a soft voice woke you up from your sleep.

"What why-?" you slowly opened your eyes, not recognizing the surroundings.

"We arrived. We're at my parents' house." he said opening the door for you to step out.

"Would you please tell me why we're here?" you asked before taking his hand to step out of his huge car.

"You're going to find out soon." he smiled fixing the oversized suit jacket that was on your shoulders.

"Ooh thank you for that, I hope you're not cold, selfish of me to steal your jacket." you joked, looking up at his upper body, noticing that he was wearing only a white shirt.

"Come on" he embraces your waist with his arm while heading to the main entrance of the house.

"Just don't be too shocked." as he let these words out, he opened the door.

The moment you entered the house, you were in complete awe. The house gave off the coziest vibes. You would have never thought that his parents would be this kind of parents. The ones who'll always listen to you, give you a warm advice, or just hug you because you are simply their child. At least that's the first impression you had when you entered their home.

While you were eyeing the whole living room, a beautiful woman dressed in a sweet baby blue dress, knee length, came downstairs and the moment her eyes met her son's figure she quickened her steps and hugged him tightly.

"I missed you so much." she cooed, pecking his forehead as he bent down to let his mom reach his height.

"Mom you have no idea how much I've missed you, your scent, your voice." he mumbled taking her hand and placing a soft kiss on it.

"Dear, who's this charming lady?" she politely asked, making you quickly grow timid as she acknowledged your presence.

"She is Y/n, my girlfriend."

You are what?!

"I am Lee Y/n." you did a 90 degrees bow, making her chuckle.

"What are those formalities for?" she said grabbing both your hands. "It's such a pleasure meeting the girl who makes my son happy." she sincerely smiled at you, then glanced at Jungkook.

His mom didn't say anything about Arria but she was a bit confused because last week Jungkook was still saying that he has everything under control and he has a loving girlfriend who he'll marry sooner or later. And now you appear out of nowhere, pretending that you're his girlfriend.

In his mom's heart, a slight hope appeared, because she really did think you and Jungkook will make a family in the future. Maybe because she felt the connection that was growing stronger and stronger day by day.

"Did I hear Jungkook's voice or am I hallucinating again?" his dad laughed coming from the kitchen.

"Dad I'm here." Jungkook laughed, a sincere smile filled with happiness made its way on his face. You were staring at him not even noticing that his parents were looking straight at you.

You didn't notice until now how beautiful Jungkook was. How his nose scrunches when he smiles, how his bunny teeth would show up when he's feeling like the happiest man, how even his eyes form a smile before the happiness reaches his mouth. He was indeed handsome.

"Is she my daughter-in-law?" his dad asked with a bright smile, winking at Jungkook.

"I don't know. Is she?" Jungkook looked down at you, smiling playfully.

"Am I?" you replied with a question too, making everyone in the room laugh.

In that moment, everything felt special. You felt like you really were a part of a family, you felt welcomed, loved and important. You could say that this was the first time you were experiencing how a real family should be, how loving and caring parents can be. Jungkook really was the luckiest.

"Y/n, come help me make breakfast for my lovebirds." she chuckled hugging you. "But firstly you need to change." she said, looking at your black dress from last night.

"Yeah, actually, where are you kids coming from looking like this?" his dad asked you. In fact you two were still in yesterday's clothes, an expensive dress and suit.

"Love, show Y/n your room and give her some of my clothes." his mom said to him, motioning you two to go upstairs.

And you both did. Firstly he went in his parents' bedroom, and from the highest shelf he took a very cute yellow dress, with small white flowers printed on it and gave it to you.

While you where changing in the bathroom, he went in his room and chose a cozy outfit.

"How do I look?" you asked, twirling in front of him.

"Woah, you look really beautiful." he stared at you, amazed of how family-like you felt to him.

You could've said the same thing about him, he wore blue jeans with an white t-shirt, but the butterflies that were filling your stomach wouldn't let you.

Honestly you were amazed of yourself. How shy could you be in your early 20s? Some might think you're too childish, but the reason behind your naivety was that you never actually experienced having a boyfriend or even having a crush. It felt like you were in the 5th grade where you should've had your first crush.

" I do." you said hiding your rosy cheeks with your hands.

"Y/n..." he took a step closer to you and took your hands away from your face.

"Mm?" you hummed, looking up at him, gulping because of how close he was.

"You are special." he confessed, holding both of your hands in his big palms.
"I didn't think this will go that far." he continued, looking right into your eyes.

"This far?" you asked, confusion written on your face.

"I have feelings for you Y/n." he leaned in, his lips breaths away from yours.

"Kids what is taking you so long?" his mom shouted from downstairs, awakening you from the trance you were stuck in.

"We're coming!" you said, wanting to get out of his grip.

He chuckled then quickly pecked your lips. "I really do." he whispered before letting you go.

You were so embarrassed but happy at the same time that you wanted to just squeal and jump out of happiness.

Jungkook followed you from behind, grinning at how you were  jumping from one leg to another out of the excitement you felt rush throughout you.

When you two were already in the kitchen, his mom and dad were already taking sips from their coffee.

"Oh my god Y/n dear... you are the best version of me." she said, complimenting the way her dress looked on you. "It was really made for you." she smiled.

"Mom stop complimenting her or she'll annoy the shi-"

"Watch your words Jeon!" you quickly turned around, pointing your finger at him.

"What if I don't?" he grabbed your finger with his bigger one, making a step closer to you.

"Boy let the girl get some space" his dad chuckled because of the lovey-dovey between you two.

"Oh please Jeon, like you weren't the same when you were younger." her mom scoffed jokingly at his dad.

You looked at him and even though you two didn't share a single word, if felt like your eyes were confessing to each other the love that bloomed between the two of you.

"So tell us." his dad started. "How did you decide that it's the time you should make it official?"

"We really do love each other, and as a sign of my serious intentions, I wanted my parents to know about the love I feel towards her." he confessed looking at you, then holding your hand on the table.

"I love you Y/n." he said making you feel like it was only the two of you there, completely alone.

"I love you too Jungkook." you blurted out, not knowing if you were acting or not.

It felt too real.