13

"What?" she bursted out laughing, not believing a word he said.

"Enough Arria." you butted in, already tired of her acting and partially feeling guilty of Jungkook having to lie because of you.

Even if you hoped it wasn't a lie.

"Oh shut it please. Who even are you? A little slut who was supposed to be sold to some low man?" she spat, triggering the memories of the things that happened that night.

"I-" you tried defending yourself but you couldn't. You felt like your mouth went numb and you couldn't mutter a single syllable.

"I take that as a yes. And imagine if we didn't hit you with our car. Where would you be now Y/n?" she smirked, enjoying the horrified look on your face.

"Stop." Jungkook demanded, looking at you with soft eyes.

"And if I'm not mistaken, you're still a virgin. I wonder why you haven't gotten fucked yet." she spat carelessly, acting like all the things she was saying were nothing.

When they truly hurt you and your pride.

"It was your lucky day you know? That this dumb man saved your ass. I'm already imagining what your soon-to-be husband would've done to you." she smiled joyfully at the thought of that.

"I think you should go upstairs." Jungkook clenched his jaw, grabbing her arm and pushing her lightly.

"Why sweetheart? Is it that hard to hear the truth?" she pushed back his arm.

"We all were present back there, and in the world we live in, if someone buys something, that something belongs to the one who bought it." she stated, making slow steps to you.

"You were bought Y/n. You were sold like an useless thing which was about to be thrown in the trash. You are a piece of garbage Y/n." she continued to press hard on your most vulnerable wounds with no mercy in her eyes.

You couldn't hold it in anymore and you slowly stood up, biting hard on your lips, trying to lessen the pain that was coming from you foot.

When you were inches away from her face, you slapped her, a tear rolling down your cheek.

"You should be disgusted of yourself." you limped past her.

"Not so easy." she said grabbing your arm, making you turn around to face her.

"Is it that hard to face the truth Y/n?" she tightened the grip she had on your arm, leaving behind a purple mark.

"You really should be disgusted of yourself." Jungkook said, freeing you from her grip. "Listen to me carefully." he lifted you up from the ground. He knew the pain you felt was slowly making you lose strentgh.

"I'm ready to laugh at your useless threats."

"You know very well that saying: 'If you mess with the Jeons, you mess with the death.' Well Y/n's a Jeon now." your and her jaw dropped at his words.

"You've got to be kidding me." she scoffed. "I know you Jeon, you'd never in a million years marry her."

Jungkook only smirked, leaving her dumbfounded.

"Let's go Rapunzel." Jungkook looked sweetly at you, before heading to the door.

"You will regret it. She will too." were the last words you heard from her.

Jungkook opened the car door, laying you softly on the backseat.

"Are you okay?" he asked, eyeing your whole body to check if everything's alright.

"I am.." you mouthed, unsure of what to say and what not to. You've heard a lot this night.

"I know you're lying." he chuckled, going to the driver's seat before driving off.

"Where are we going ?" you asked, feeling your tense body relax a bit, because now your foot wasn't as tense and it didn't hurt as much.

"Home."

"Wasn't that house your home?" you asked.

"That was just a house were I lived. My home is my parents." you nodded at his answer.

"My parents were my home." he corrected himself. "But now you are my home." he genuinely smiled, making you unconsciously smile too.

"Stop with the acting because I might think it's actually real." you said embarrassed because constantly hearing this kind of words coming from Jungkook made your heart flutter.

"You interpreted the things I said before as an act?"

"Sure. Why wouldn't I?" you sat up, making eye contact with him through the rear-view mirror.

"Oh Y/n... you actually don't know when people are lying or not.You are still a little girl.. a little princess, aren't you?" he sighed, smiling.

You were getting really embarrassed, and your pink shaded cheeks were showing it. You hated the fact that all of this was just a little game of flirting for Jungkook. All of the words he was saying, were probably nothing to him, when to you, they meant much more than nothing.

You've never experienced something like what you were experiencing with Jungkook, he would always take care of you, treat you like his lover, even though he just needed that to show you off as his girlfriend. Sometimes you'd even forget that it was an act, because the way you felt about him wasn't an act at all, it was.. you could say, real?

Little by little, you started to understand that Jungkook was becoming your first love.

"Look... even though you might be thinking it's just a pretend thing, I do care for you.. a lot.." he mumbled to himself thinking you didn't hear him.

"I do too..." you whispered, feeling sure he didn't hear you.

But you both did. And both smiled unwillingly.