3

—necklace 2 | part 3 🍀

Your pov
You sat in the car, the silence slowly worsening the pain your thoughts made you feel. You couldn't utter a single word because of how terrible you felt for leaving Jungkook behind. It felt horrible, betraying him and leaving him without any kind of explanation.

But the thing that shattered your heart in tons of pieces was when you turned your head to look out of the back window, seeing Jungkook looking for you.

He looked hopeless, not understanding how seconds ago you were kissing him and now you were nowhere to be found.

ding ding

You unlocked your phone, your eyes meeting 2 texts from Jungkook.
"y/n"
"where are you"

Unknowingly, a tear rolled down your cheek, showing how painful it was for you to see that he still thought you'd come back home.. When in reality you won't.

Jungkook's pov
I waited for her.
I stayed outside for a whole hour waiting for her to come back and hug me. I waited for her touch, for her kisses, for her eyes. For those beautiful dark eyes which reflected my whole world in them.
But she didn't come.

I went back to our apartment, changing into my daily suit, planing to call her father to find out where she went.

"Good morning, Jungkook." her father answered like nothing happened, while I was waiting for the elevator to go down.
"Good morning to you too, Mr. Lee." I answered shortly, already feeling how his smile crept onto his face.
"Something happened?" he said chuckling, making my anger slowly grow.
"I thought you would tell me." I said as I went out of the building, opening my car's driver door.

"Is it serious, Mr. Jeon?" his voice got more serious, understanding that I wasn't joking nor was I sarcastic when I was talking.
"It depends on your answers on my questions."
"You can meet me in my office and there we will have a calm talk, you already know where the company is." he said before hanging up.

I held sternly the steering wheel, trying to control my now growing anger. A bunch of questions were filling my head, in search for answers. "Was I overreacting?" "Maybe she just went for a walk or something came up" "What if she met Arria or Sehun?" "Where are you Y/n"

I tried brushing the questions off, my overprotective side taking over. I just couldn't find a single reason to calm myself down. After so many hardships, when me and Y/n were supposed to have a happy life without worries, something had to come up. Everything seemed too perfect to be real.

Your pov
The car sent by Sehun arrived in front of a huge mansion, which seemed like Sehun's property. The chauffeur got out of the car and went to open the door for you.
"Miss Y/n, we arrived." he said while bowing, helping you go out of the jeep.
"Where is Sehun?" you asked checking if your cellphone was still in the back pocket of your jeans.
"He's probably waiting for you inside." he smiled, somehow giving you the 'you can trust me' smile. You just nodded smiling, then made your way inside the house which soon you'll have to call your home.

You placed your hand onto the doorknob, attempting to open the door, but before you could do that, the door was shot open by an old lady behind it.
"Good morning, Miss Y/n." she bowed, showing her respect towards you.
"Oh no no." you bowed back, feeling sorry for the old lady. "Call me Y/n." you sweetly smiled, watching how her expression softened.
"Welcome to your new house, Mr. Sehun is waiting for you in his office, upstairs." she said pointing at the stairs.

You slightly bowed, watching how the house looked on the inside. It was the complete opposite of the apartment you and Jungkook were living in. That place you could call home because you had the person who made you feel like you were home, next to you, when now, you had nothing. Just pure hate towards the person that owned this empty mansion.